Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:Originally posted by bigmike55:
That would be awesome. Who knows, if we get Harbaugh, maybe he can pull some strings and get his boy Luck with a blockbuster trade?
I don't know if that's really the best move honestly. Trading for Luck is going to cost us a bunch of picks in this draft and probably our first rounder next year. I remember everyone was all over Eli Manning, he pulled his stunt and the Chargers got a king's ransom for him. While Luck is better than Manning, my point is that it may not be worth it to trade up for Luck.
I agree. I don't think we should give up this year's picks and next year's picks for an unproven player. I say we trade down and pick up more picks and draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round like Stanzi and bring in a veteran QB like Palmer or Orton.







