There are 232 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers pick 7th!

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN
  • rob28
  • Veteran
what do the tards pick? i know its ahead of us.
cards would pick 5th
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
cards would pick 5th

Hmmmm not impossible to leap frog them
looking at recent drafts the only good pick that has come at #7 has been Adrian Peterson
better than I thought
Originally posted by MaliCali:
looking at recent drafts the only good pick that has come at #7 has been Adrian Peterson

Joe Haden was #7 last year and he's pretty good. Who else was picked at 7?
um.....if the 49ers win and Seahawks lose, 49ers finish 2nd in division.

we would draft lower than the Seahawks and have to play a tougher schedule next year.....where as the Cards most likely get to play Panthers and another bad team.

Jed should've forced the issue and made the coaches start the young guys for this game.

edit- wait I'm not so sure about the SOS compared to the Seahawks.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 2, 2011 at 16:27:27 ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
um.....if the 49ers win and Seahawks lose, 49ers finish 2nd in division.

we would draft lower than the Seahawks and have to play a tougher schedule next year.....where as the Cards most likely get to play Panthers and another bad team.

Jed should've forced the issue and made the coaches start the young guys for this game.

edit- wait I'm not so sure about the SOS compared to the Seahawks.

We are 1-1 against the Seahawks, and they have the tougher schedule. According to Maiocco, that means we pick before them.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by MaliCali:

Joe Haden was #7 last year and he's pretty good. Who else was picked at 7?

he's unproven at this point so i dont really count him, heyward-bey, sedrick ellis, mike huff, troy williamson, roy williams, byron leftwitch...some are alright, but peterson is the only really good player to come from that spot since 02...in which, interestingly the vikes again took bryant mckinney
If we lost today, where would we have picked? Buf, Cin, Car, Denver (if they lose) are locked in for top 4...I think we woulda been #5.
Originally posted by escobar49:

Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
cards would pick 5th

Hmmmm not impossible to leap frog them

yeah

but luck could fall to 5