LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Highest we can now Draft is 4th

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
With Cincinnati and Buffalo losses, best draft pick the 49ers can have is No. 4 overall.

Still makes it hard to get one of the top two QBs with Buffalo and Cincy probably in the market for one.
Buffallo said theyre rolling with Fitzpatrick

And I read that Cincy wants to roll with Palmer for at least 1 more year
Well, you really thought we were going to get Luck without a HUGE trade up?
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Both IMO have too many needs to take a QB in round 1. They could be likely trade partners...especially Buffalo, which needs bodies.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Palmer's living on borrowed time and Fitzpatrick is no long-term solution. If there's a top-tier quarterback available they'd be Millen-class stupid to not take him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

TK draft-pick update no.1 @timkawakami 49ers fan dream of No. 2 overall pick is dashed. Best can do now is No. 4, and still could get worse.

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RT @trentbastian the worse is no. 11 right? > With Detroit's win, worst 49ers can pick is 10th.
There's always hope - nobody, myself included, thought we'd get Crabtree.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RT @Obtusitivity who else do we need to lose to draft 4th?> To pick 4th overall, 49ers must lose and Denver must win.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
When we want 49ers to lose they win, when we want them to win they lose
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:

typical

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by jimrat201:

typical

At least Houston and Denver are playing well.
When we need to win Alex can't hit the side of a barn. When we need a loss he is hitting WRs right on the money even though they are well covered. Typical.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
looks like our new GM will need to start working on trades to move up in the draft to get the QB this team needs.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Both IMO have too many needs to take a QB in round 1. They could be likely trade partners...especially Buffalo, which needs bodies.

Both need QBs and most people understand QB is the most important position on the team. Period.

If, for some reason, Luck was there when either of them pick, they'd pick him. He won't get past Carolina if he comes out, anyway.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Both need QBs and most people understand QB is the most important position on the team. Period.

If, for some reason, Luck was there when either of them pick, they'd pick him. He won't get past Carolina if he comes out, anyway.

I see what you're saying, but If the right trade is there, I think Buffalo would be foolish not to pull the trigger. If anyone watched the Jet game today, you know that Buffalo has bigger problems than the Qb position. They need an entire DL! lol
Share 49ersWebzone