LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

rumor luck staying in school

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
If that's true, he's a dummy. School ain't goin' anywhere, but millions of dollars is.

Your right, he could get injured like Bradford and....of wait he still got drafted 1st overall plus an extra year of college p***y.

Yeah, good example. He should stay, put off earning $50 million and starting his career, so he can bang college students that he could still bang if he goes pro. In fact, going pro would only create more opportunities to get laid, so he should avoid that. Totally makes sense.

Waiting decreases the value of his earnings because it's a year he could be earning interest, as well as an extra year (theoretically) of earning that income. I don't know why anyone stays. You can still get your degree later, if you really want to.
Best case scenario.

We look for a coach after Jaunary 18th,

Settle one Harbaugh.

Luck doesnt declare

Has a Locker type Sr year.

Draft him next year.

Championshippppppppppp.
Originally posted by teeohh:
If Harbaugh stays I think Luck definitely stays. But if he's serious about that degree then I guess it won't matter if he leaves or stays. Geez who would they pick first overall

I'm all for education first and all, but I don't think he'll need a college degree with an $85 million dollar contract (A little more than what Bradford got).
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by teeohh:
If Harbaugh stays I think Luck definitely stays. But if he's serious about that degree then I guess it won't matter if he leaves or stays. Geez who would they pick first overall

I'm all for education first and all, but I don't think he'll need a college degree with an $85 million dollar contract (A little more than what Bradford got).

And this is probably the last year that rookies will get paid like that.

I'm a big proponent of education, and I wish that every college football player would get the most of their time in the class room, but you'd have to be crazy not to come out if you're Luck. That choice could cost him $50 mil or more easily.
We probably wouldn't get him if he did come out
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
We probably wouldn't get him if he did come out

Unless we offered Carolina some ridiculous deal, you're right... we won't get him.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
If that's true, he's a dummy. School ain't goin' anywhere, but millions of dollars is.

Your right, he could get injured like Bradford and....of wait he still got drafted 1st overall plus an extra year of college p***y.

Yeah, good example. He should stay, put off earning $50 million and starting his career, so he can bang college students that he could still bang if he goes pro. In fact, going pro would only create more opportunities to get laid, so he should avoid that. Totally makes sense.

Waiting decreases the value of his earnings because it's a year he could be earning interest, as well as an extra year (theoretically) of earning that income. I don't know why anyone stays. You can still get your degree later, if you really want to.

Well QB salaries get bigger and bigger every year so the interest gained is negated by the increase in contract size. Good point about the extra year of income though.

Staying an extra year means one more year to be going to parties and enjoying being in college without having to spend all your time breaking down film as you would in the NFL. If I was Luck I would enter this year, but I don't think it would be a horrible decision to stay in school either. It's a trade off depending on what your priorities are. (It would be a harder decision for me if it was a big state school rather than Stanford lol).
Share 49ersWebzone