Bare with me, There are some surprises.
And please, it is very early in the process, so please don't bash me too hard, lol.
Well here goes, with analysis.
1. CAR - WR A.J. Green, Georgia
- Could go Luck or Bowers, but I see them going with a bigger need, WR.
2. DET - 4-3 DE Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson
- With Stafford, they go there biggest need, a pure DE for the 4-3 Scheme.
3. CIN - NT Nick Fairley, Auburn
- Huge DT fits The system in Cincinnati
4. BUF - QB Andrew Luck, Stanford
- They are thrilled with Luck falling, and they may hear some calls for Him. But in this mock, I have not inculded potential trades.
5. ARZ - QB Jake Locker, Washington
- After a terrible showing at QB, they need one badly.
6. DEN - 4-3 DE Adrian Clayborn, Iowa
- Fits in, could probably play either the 4-3 End or 3-4 End/OLB.
7. DAL - CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
- They get a steal, and they need a CB badly, so Peterson fits.
8. SF - Prince Amukamara, Nebraska
- SF needs a lot, but CB seems high on that list.
9. MIN - QB Ryan Mallet, Arkansas
- In need of Favre's replacement, they go Mallet.
10. CLE - WR Julio Jones, Alabama
- CLE has McCoy, Hillis, Thomas, etc... and now gets there dynamic WR.
11. SEA - QB Cam Newton, Auburn
- A surprise, but he will be a good pro, and SEA gets a nice player.
12. NE (f/OAK) - 3-4 DE Marcel Dareus, Alabama
- With the pick from OAK, they take a 3-4 DE to fit there scheme.
13. WASH - RB Mark Ingram, Alabama
- In need of weapons, they opt for a RB to help McNabb, and rest Portis more, and they can still get a WR in rd 3.
14. TEN - CB Ras-I Dowling, Virginia
- In need of CB help, even with Finnegan, who is not exactly elite, they get a good corner.
15. HOU - CB Janoris Jenkins, Florida
- Again, a team in need, after losing Dunta Robinson, they get there man.
16. SD - OLB Robert Quinn, North Carolina
- Many needs, WR, maybe a OL, but OLB is a huge need, and after cutting loose Merriman, Beal will be a nice pick.
17. IND - 3-4 DE Marvin Austin, North Carolina
- He has fallen a bit, but he will fit in nicely with Indy.
18. MIA - RB Demarco Murray, Oklahoma
- In need of a potential replacement for Brown/Williams, they go with Murray, who has shot up the boards.
19. TB - OLB Von Miller, Texas A&M
- Need is there, and Miller fits nicely.
20. GB - NT Jerrel Powe, Ole Miss.
- Powe, fills a need, and is the best NT remaining.
21. STL - WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
- Needed is a playmaking WR, and Blackmon is that.
22. JAX - OT Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
- Can use a Tackle, and he is the best in the draft to me.
23. KC - OLB Bruce Carter, North Carolina
- Need a OLB, and Carter is a good one with potential.
24. NYG - OT Anthony Castonzo, Boston College
- Another need for the G-Men, and Castonzo is a good one.
25. PHI - OT Derek Sherrod, Colorado
- Fits a need as well, and they need someone to help protect Vick or Kolb or whoever is QB in 2011.
26. CHI - WR Jonathan Baldwin, Pittsburgh
- Need, Need, Need. All I say, and Baldwin is a good one.
27. NO - DT Cameron Heyward, Ohio State
- Absolute Steal, for someone rated so high coming into 2010, he will come in and be an monster at DE or DT.
28. BAL - S Rahim Moore, UCLA
- With the uncertain futures of Ed Reed and Landry, I see them targeting Moore all the way.
29. PITT - C/OG Mike Pouncey, Florida
- Picked, and reunted with brother Maurkice, there #1 pick in 2010.
30. NE - OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
- With Heyward off the board, and getting Dareus, they go for a OLB, and Houston is a good one.
31. NYJ - WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
- Needing a WR, they get the best on the board.
32. ATL - CB Aaron Williams, Texas
- Rounding out the 1st with a top notch Corner.