There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

i know WR is not a need but....

lets say peterson luck and locker are all gone when we pick and AJ green is there would you guys take him?

he is supposed to be the best WR prospect almost ever and if you look at him play you can see why
Grab the Prince, if he is also gone then get the WR
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, if the two CB's are gone then I wouldn't mind going Green or Jones.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 12, 2010 at 1:11 PM ]
There are so many other needs. There HAS to be a better option that another receiver in the first round. QB, CB, pass rush. There just has to be.
when's Julio Jones coming out?? That dude is gonna BEAST in the NFL
i think hes coming out this year
only problem is he has inconsistant hands
my boy Justin Blackmon has to get some consideration, especially if he falls to the 2nd round ....
Green is the best player (QB aside) coming out. He could start for any team in the NFL right now. He's a special player. Julio will be a good player, but he'll need to be brought along a litle more slowly. Green's balance, speed and ball skills don't come along often.

I highly doubt we select him, but Green and Crabtree would be a nightmare for teams, IF we had someone that could get them the ball.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
my boy Justin Blackmon has to get some consideration, especially if he falls to the 2nd round ....
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lets say peterson luck and locker are all gone when we pick and AJ green is there would you guys take him?

he is supposed to be the best WR prospect almost ever and if you look at him play you can see why

u ever notice every year there is another WR who is the best prospect ever. But If he is the best available I have no problem drafting him
Deep WR class, I could see a WR being the BPA at one of our picks.
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

u ever notice every year there is another WR who is the best prospect ever. But If he is the best available I have no problem drafting him

the last prospect that was considered to be one of the best prospect ever was calvin johnson before that was moss

they maybe come once evry 5-6 years if that
Wouldn't be upset if we took him. 6'4" & 212 lbs would be a great compliment to Crabtree & Vernon Davis!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Wouldn't be upset if we took him. 6'4" & 212 lbs would be a great compliment to Crabtree & Vernon Davis!

that would be a dream come true
don't wanna say that we have no need at WR but IF we get a good QB, we don't need to draft a dropping WR in the first again.
furthermore, we have way too many (future) needs on the defensive side of the ball so that drafting of another WR in the first would be a luxury pick...franklin wanna be replaced, the same counts for haralson.

it all depends on our draft position...i think that we will know it very well AFTER the game against the rams.