There are 125 users in the forums

Prince Amukamara 2011 49ers Draft

Originally posted by 49erman723:
Check this kid out!
http://nflmocks.com/2010/06/19/2011-nfl-draft-scouting-report-prince-amukamara-nebraska/

Good CB Prospect. But it starts and ends with the QB in this league. I'm officially on the Andrew Luck Bandwagon.
No he's overrated. The kid from LSU.
Originally posted by znk916:
still need a qb

+1

No matter how good any of our QBs do this season. I'm not counting on Carr or T. Smith to get any better than they are now.
and how exactly would he fix the dreadful qb situation?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I don't think he is overrated at all, he has the potential to be a shut down corner in the NFL. That being said, I really like the kid from LSU also. If we can't get our QB in the first, I hope one of these two guys fall to us.
Originally posted by 49er4life:

I don't think he is overrated at all, he has the potential to be a shut down corner in the NFL. That being said, I really like the kid from LSU also. If we can't get our QB in the first, I hope one of these two guys fall to us.

if we do go qb in the first, what cb would you go for?

if we cant go qb first even if we are in the top 10, we should grab sth for the upfront...only if we cant pick anything for the upfront (i think about dareus), we can go for a cb. dont forget: the pass defense begins with the rush.

like i know, this year's cb-class is a deep one...dont see the need to go for a cb with our 1st-round pick at all.

[ Edited by communist on Oct 9, 2010 at 22:07:04 ]
Originally posted by mjo116:

if we do go qb in the first, what cb would you go for?

I would hope that one of Texas's CB's Williams or Brown would slip to us in the second, but wouldn't count on it. If that doesn't happen, I like Hogan from West Virginia. He got a DUI so he might drop to us, and should have a very good combine performance.
Originally posted by pete98146:
If we opt not to take a QB, Amukamara is my number one choice as well.
Originally posted by Jabuke:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
patrick patterson out of LSU. he can also help in return game. but a friend of mine made a good observation regarding lsu. name the last time a lsu tiger whom has done well in the nfl. they're all really good college players but for some reason they flop in the big boy league.

Joseph Addai, Dwayne Bowe, and Alan Faneca are probably the most successful recently, but you could also throw in Corey Webster, Devery Henderson, Josh Reed, Todd McClure, and Kevin Faulk. It's strange that they're known for being a defensive team, but their best NFL players are on offense.

You could even add Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey to that list.
patrick patterson out of LSU. he can also help in return game. but a friend of mine made a good observation regarding lsu. name the last time a lsu tiger whom has done well in the nfl. they're all really good college players but for some reason they flop in the big boy league.

i think hes better than amukamara, but not by much, a lot could change from now til draft time
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by Jabuke:

Joseph Addai, Dwayne Bowe, and Alan Faneca are probably the most successful recently, but you could also throw in Corey Webster, Devery Henderson, Josh Reed, Todd McClure, and Kevin Faulk. It's strange that they're known for being a defensive team, but their best NFL players are on offense.

You could even add Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey to that list.

laron landry
dude is a stud.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Im watching him right now and he suck's!
Originally posted by pete98146:
If we opt not to take a QB, Amukamara is my number one choice as well.
Share 49erswebzone