There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Prince Amukamara 2011 49ers Draft

Check this kid out!
http://nflmocks.com/2010/06/19/2011-nfl-draft-scouting-report-prince-amukamara-nebraska/
If we opt not to take a QB, Amukamara is my number one choice as well.
i was thinking maby pryor but to pass this guy up 6'1 200 pounds 4:4 speed idk lol but its a good arguement DB would be my choice
Originally posted by 49erman723:
i was thinking maby pryor but to pass this guy up 6'1 200 pounds 4:4 speed idk lol but its a good arguement DB would be my choice

were not the raiders

if we go qb i only want luck or locker

mallet makes horrible decisions and isnt all tht accurate and footwork needs some work

if alex does well this season i wanna go CB take peterson pr prince but they are a lot of solid CB like williams harris and maybe even jenkings if he comes out
Ya your right i forgot all about luck because he is just a sophomore! but ya the guys a hella of a qb and he is hella cool so ya your right thanks for reminding me LUCK the next John Elway just for the 9ers this time hgopefully
http://nflmocks.com/2010/05/20/2011-nfl-draft-scouting-report-patrick-peterson-lsu/
i'd rather have patrick peterson, he is also a dynamic returner which apparently has not been fixed by kyle williams or ted ginn
Originally posted by pete98146:
patrick patterson out of LSU. he can also help in return game. but a friend of mine made a good observation regarding lsu. name the last time a lsu tiger whom has done well in the nfl. they're all really good college players but for some reason they flop in the big boy league.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
patrick patterson out of LSU. he can also help in return game. but a friend of mine made a good observation regarding lsu. name the last time a lsu tiger whom has done well in the nfl. they're all really good college players but for some reason they flop in the big boy league.

HOF'er RJF
Originally posted by SacSooner:
http://nflmocks.com/2010/05/20/2011-nfl-draft-scouting-report-patrick-peterson-lsu/
i'd rather have patrick peterson, he is also a dynamic returner which apparently has not been fixed by kyle williams or ted ginn
Originally posted by jreff22:

HOF'er RJF

The Great Mark Roman
This kid will be gone in the top 10 without a doubt. Then again, the Niners are 0-3 and could end with one of those picks unless they turn it around.
still need a qb

Joseph Addai, Dwayne Bowe, and Alan Faneca are probably the most successful recently, but you could also throw in Corey Webster, Devery Henderson, Josh Reed, Todd McClure, and Kevin Faulk. It's strange that they're known for being a defensive team, but their best NFL players are on offense.
Originally posted by pete98146:

Agree, rather QB though.