There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which late round guys should we be looking at?

Lonyae Miller
Syd'quan Thompson

I'd love for them to trade back up for a shot at Ansah, too. They can easily get back into the 4th today by trading next year's 4th (they have two next year) and even throw in a 6th or 7th if necessary.
To move into the 4th i'd like to package, next years 4th from San Diego, one of our 6th's and our 7th this year.

So many great players left. Would love to see us make a move
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,553
Use it to upgrade their depth. There should be some good players left.
  • yummy12
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by mayo63:
Use it to upgrade their depth. There should be some good players left.

i'm hoping they use one of the picks on a runing back...
Redundant thread?

There's already a Which late round guys should we be looking at?
[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Apr 24, 2010 at 4:58 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,553
Yeah, I'd like to move back into the 4th round. Would love to target AOA.
  • yummy12
  • Info N/A
we still need a chance of pace back...i just don't trust coffee if gore gets hurt...
O'Brian Schofield, OLB/DE, Wisconsin. Was a hell of a pass rusher. Messed up his knee so he would need to sit this year, but it seems that that would not be a big deal with our current depth at OLB.
Originally posted by dman:
We need more speed at CB, WR, and RB.

Still need a scat back for when Gore gets nicked and NT to groom.
Originally posted by yummy12:
we still need a chance of pace back...i just don't trust coffee if gore gets hurt...

I agree. The thing is I don't see a guy available that'd really offer a true change of pace (i.e. a speed back). McKnight would be it, but I'm sure he goes early today.
Originally posted by yummy12:
we still need a chance of pace back...i just don't trust coffee if gore gets hurt...

Right and a NT to groom!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,553
Originally posted by rjberryx:
Originally posted by dman:
We need more speed at CB, WR, and RB.

Still need a scat back for when Gore gets nicked and NT to groom.

NT Al Woods, LSU would be a good pickup.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Yeah, I'd like to move back into the 4th round. Would love to target AOA.

It might be good to try to trade up and get that scat back and NT - one or the other.
Cam Thomas or Al Woods would be great if we can move up. Otherwise, perhaps Aleric Mullins is there in the 6th.

Jeff Owens would be a guy to target with our combination of 6th rounders. He sounds like a potential steal late.
Originally posted by RJCS80:
O'Brian Schofield, OLB/DE, Wisconsin. Was a hell of a pass rusher. Messed up his knee so he would need to sit this year, but it seems that that would not be a big deal with our current depth at OLB.

Great use of a comp pick...if he doesn't work out no harm done, if he does we get the steal of the draft.