LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 284 users in the forums

The Clausen Poll. If he is there at 49 Do we Draft him Yes or No?

The Clausen Poll. If he is there at 49 Do we Draft him Yes or No?

That's all.
that would taint this draft....so no
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I would have taken him at 17, but then again what the hell do I know.
I say offer our spot to another team to trade up. Who knows, if someone bites, maybe we'll move back in the 2nd round while gaining back an extra 4th or 5th rd. that we lost from trades.
I really don't know.

Let's just say that if he is there, I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make the decision.
watch the pats take clausen with one of their 2nd's
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Tom Brady is a free agent after this year

I CAN HAZ TOM BRADY
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Tom Brady is a free agent after this year

I CAN HAZ TOM BRADY

Nah, he won't be there
  • kem99
  • Veteran
I think they should take him at 49 but after yesterday, I've become convinced that they won't and are focusing solely on winning now. I don't have a problem with that or a real criticism of the Davis and Iupati picks but it does mean either: (1) You should get used to the idea that Alex Smith will be the 49ers QB for the foreseeable future; or (2) if he fails this coming year, going out and finding a QB next year will probably be much more expensive in $$$ and/or draft picks than it would be to get Clausen this year.

NO. Clausen is not the answer. We have so many other needs right now. Safety and Corner are priorities. We are already being considered the winners of the NFC West and a playoff team by experts around the league. Once you get into the playoffs, anything can happen. Look at what happened to the Cardinals when they were in the playoffs... they made it all the way to the big dance (superbowl).

We need to win NOW. I've never been an Alex Smith supporter, but I am even less of a Jimmy Clausen supporter. If all the puzzle pieces are being set in place for us, the 49er nation to finally make the playoffs and start winning more games, I'll support Alex Smith and I'm all for it.

NO TO CLAUSEN!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
f**k Jimmy Clausen!
Originally posted by boast:
f**k Jimmy Clausen!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by boast:
f**k Jimmy Clausen!

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS: