LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

2nd = Ansah

3rd = Reshad Jones
  • Indy49er1980
  • Info N/A
I just saw the best available prospects at some positions and thought I would post some other options.

Kindle and Mays we all know about but what about these options:

Shipley: to add wide receiver and special teams depth. He is a hard worker, and good character guy. Very fast. Good route runner.

Gerhart: I know I already said we are ok at running back and I still stand by that. We should draft Gerhart and get us a new Tom Rathmon. He would be a great compliment to Gore and Coffee. He is 6ft tall and 235 pounds. Now thats a fullback. Talk about a pile mover.

I say we trade away a lst next year and a 5th this year to pick up a higher 2nd in this draft. Then we can make a run on some of these players. Shipley will probably be there later. Gerhart, Kindle, and Mays probably not. Go Defense first and then try to suppliment the offense with Gerhart and Shipley.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Anyone but Mays. I would rather have a 6th round rated prospect than him. He'll be out of the league in 4 years. But I'll bet that's exactly who we draft, which will tell me who's really running the show now.

why do you feel this way?? just curious..
So many people ar. Droppig I would be happy with dunlap mays kindle and griffen are on the top of my list so far hope at least 1 of them are there
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Taylor Mays

Great 2nd round value. The question is..... FS or SS?

he hits his teammates alot.......If Taylor Mays and Patrick(my BOY) Willis were to hit each other like that. Well, the space time continuum would become unraveled and life as we know it would cease to exist. Thats my only problem with Taylor Mays
Well...who do you guys want in the 3rd?
Ansah or Ghee!
That would be amazing!
Originally posted by 49er4evr:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Taylor Mays

Great 2nd round value. The question is..... FS or SS?

he hits his teammates alot.......If Taylor Mays and Patrick(my BOY) Willis were to hit each other like that. Well, the space time continuum would become unraveled and life as we know it would cease to exist. Thats my only problem with Taylor Mays

brilliant!
Share 49ersWebzone