49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 502 users in the forums

Should the Draft be moved to April 1st?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Should the Draft be moved to April 1st?

I'm 12 years old and what is this?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'm 12 years old and what is this?

It's a response to all the folks that are jumping on every little rumor that's floated this time of year...


That, and I'm board at work waiting for the draft to start...
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'm 12 years old and what is this?

It's a response to all the folks that are jumping on every little rumor that's floated this time of year...


That, and I'm board at work waiting for the draft to start...

bored
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'm 12 years old and what is this?

It's a response to all the folks that are jumping on every little rumor that's floated this time of year...


That, and I'm board at work waiting for the draft to start...

bored

That too..
Originally posted by D_Niner:
With all the mis-information and bluffs out there, would it be fitting to move the draft to April Fools Day?

I would rather have the season pushed forward a month and have the SB in early march -- fills the sports black hole knowns as 'february'. expand to 18 regular season games, add a 2nd bye week, and roll the season one week forward.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'm 12 years old and what is this?

It's a response to all the folks that are jumping on every little rumor that's floated this time of year...


That, and I'm board at work waiting for the draft to start...

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone