There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Wouldn't it just suck...

To be the fan of a team with no first round pick? Especially tonight? I believe the bears and the panthers are without a first rounder.
Ya it would suck but it isn't like they couldn't trade into the first. Although the Bears do not have a second rounder either.

I think it would be much worse to be a Raiders fan... knowing you have a first rounder and your team will screw it up. Although they won't have a first rounder next year.
it sucks x2 for them because they traded those 1st round picks for jack s**t.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
To be the fan of a team with no first round pick? Especially tonight? I believe the bears and the panthers are without a first rounder.

Bears are missing a 2nd rounder too. They traded their #2 for a dead man.
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Originally posted by HessianDud:
it sucks x2 for them because they traded those 1st round picks for jack s**t.

Hey man, Everette Brown had like 2.5 sacks last year
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Jacked up yo, it's not their fault Adams passed away so suddenly, even then it's not cool to say something like that yo.
Originally posted by Slash49:

Jacked up yo, it's not their fault Adams passed away so suddenly, even then it's not cool to say something like that yo.

It sucks, but its true. They are short a player due to a tragedy...and they don't have a pick to replace him.
Originally posted by Slash49:

It sucks, but its true. They are short a player due to a tragedy...and they don't have a pick to replace him.

we aren't saying it wasn't true, it is they are short 2 picks but you didn't have to state it the way you did, thats all we're saying