There are 183 users in the forums

WalterFootball's Final Mock has us taking Clausen at #17

Both guys that run WalterFootball.com are VERY VERY high on Clausen and think he's better than Bradford.

He has us taking Joe Haden at #13, Jimmy Clausen at #17, Jahvid Best at #49, and that OT who slept with his sister at #79.

Its a very interesting mock, to say the least. Basically, he has us taking the best player available at every pick. He also states that with the weapons we have (Crabtree, Davis, Gore) in SF, "Clausen's 49ers" will be "Super Bowl Contenders in 2011".

I can see it happening, but the strangest pick, I think, is in the second round. Do the 49ers really go with the best player available (Best) when Vladimir Ducasse is still on the board?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Both guys that run WalterFootball.com are VERY VERY high on Clausen and think he's better than Bradford.

He has us taking Joe Haden at #13, Jimmy Clausen at #17, Jahvid Best at #49, and that OT who slept with his sister at #79.

Its a very interesting mock, to say the least. Basically, he has us taking the best player available at every pick. He also states that with the weapons we have (Crabtree, Davis, Gore) in SF, "Clausen's 49ers" will be "Super Bowl Contenders in 2011".

I can see it happening, but the strangest pick, I think, is in the second round. Do the 49ers really go with the best player available (Best) when Vladimir Ducasse is still on the board?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

I think you're right, NO WAY we take best with glaring oline needs in the second round.
Haden and Clausen is the worst case scenario...
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 22, 2010 at 8:31 AM ]
Clausen will be gone by the 15th pick. If not he could slide to the high 20ies.
I wouldn't care if they take Clausen at #17 if they got Bulaga or Davis at #13. Hopefully they draft him and trade him. However if they do draft Clausen, I think it may cause a "lame duck" situation for Alex Smith.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Haden and Clausen is the worst case scenario...
Share 49ersWebzone