There are 635 users in the forums
TheChannelCast.com First Rd Mock - Some Shockers
- 1 2
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
hahahahaha taylor mays to oakland at 8 would be almost as funny as the heyward bey pick!!! i love that they pick ahead of us every year
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
please god let this be our draft tomorrow
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:17 PM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
I can't see Miami drafting a corner though, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have two good young ones already?
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:19 PM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I can't see Miami drafting a corner though, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have two good young ones already?
yeah. Sean Smith and Vonte Davis are great young CB's. They'd go safety to team up with Yermiah Bell
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:20 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I can't see Miami drafting a corner though, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have two good young ones already?
yeah sean smith and vontae davis. unless they want to move smith to his natural fs spot but regardless it would be pretty dumb to take another cb in the 1st. it would be ted ginn jr all over here in south fl and i'll be LMFAO
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:22 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
spam.
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:54 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
please god let this be our draft tomorrow
Yeah, count me in. I keep calling for 2 OL in the first round, but the kid in me wants us to draft CJ Spiller soooooo badly!
But, alas, we got our dream playmaker last year in Crabtree; is it too greedy to ask for it twice in a row?
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:05 AM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,514
Mia will not take Hayden b/c of the 2 last year that started....Spiller is not going to be drafted by the niners b/c we already have a backup in Coffee and special teamer in Ginn so that's too bad for all of us that wanted Spiller.
I would like Davis and Thomas but i think Thomas will be gone at 17 so maybe it will be 2 OL in the 1st round. Our OL will be set for so many years and our weakness will turn into a strenght for the 1st time in 5 or 6 years.
I would like Davis and Thomas but i think Thomas will be gone at 17 so maybe it will be 2 OL in the 1st round. Our OL will be set for so many years and our weakness will turn into a strenght for the 1st time in 5 or 6 years.
Apr 22, 2010 at 5:05 AM
- 49erFanOrlandoFl
- Info N/A
Spiller over Bulaga? Not a chance that would ever happen!
Apr 22, 2010 at 5:32 AM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by 49erFanOrlandoFl:
Spiller over Bulaga? Not a chance that would ever happen!
i would be pissed at this draft
if bulaga williams or okung are there take them over anyone (except berry maybe)
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,352
Spiller and Anthony Davis is great. I can live with that.
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:50 AM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
I don't see them passing on Bulaga.
But at the same time, I'd be super happy with Spiller and Davis.
But at the same time, I'd be super happy with Spiller and Davis.
Apr 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM
- TheChannelCast
- Member
- Posts: 27
It just feels right to have the Raiders draft Mays at 8 - He fits the Al David bill - Fast, Athlete, Overrated.
Haden with the dolphins may be correct, They do love Smith.
I just don't fall into the Bulaga hype at all.
No Spam here btw, I am a DIE hard Niner fan. I don't want Bulaga - Short Arms, Weak on turn and gets beat a good amount. If the Niners are going to take best Avail, then take Spiller, He is best there, and you are taking him AWAY from Sea.
Anthony Davis is ok at 17, but we don't HAVE to take an OL with the first two picks. There is good talent in the second and third. If we don't get Okung - I say take the best two players. Be it RB and CB, or RB and DE/OLB or even if Haden and Dez Bryant. We need the OL help, but use the 2nd and 3rd, OR trade back with the 17 and take two on the back end....Number 13 should be a PLAYMAKER..just my opinion...
I do love Spiller though..
[url=thechannelcast.com]The Channel Cast.com[/url]
Haden with the dolphins may be correct, They do love Smith.
I just don't fall into the Bulaga hype at all.
No Spam here btw, I am a DIE hard Niner fan. I don't want Bulaga - Short Arms, Weak on turn and gets beat a good amount. If the Niners are going to take best Avail, then take Spiller, He is best there, and you are taking him AWAY from Sea.
Anthony Davis is ok at 17, but we don't HAVE to take an OL with the first two picks. There is good talent in the second and third. If we don't get Okung - I say take the best two players. Be it RB and CB, or RB and DE/OLB or even if Haden and Dez Bryant. We need the OL help, but use the 2nd and 3rd, OR trade back with the 17 and take two on the back end....Number 13 should be a PLAYMAKER..just my opinion...
I do love Spiller though..
[url=thechannelcast.com]The Channel Cast.com[/url]
Apr 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM
- Yoda_I_Be
- Veteran
- Posts: 88
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hahahahaha taylor mays to oakland at 8 would be almost as funny as the heyward bey pick!!! i love that they pick ahead of us every year
I have a lot of friends that are Raider fans....and this would make the rest of the off season so much fun!
I love the Raiders! They are like that guy you know at a party that makes a fool out of himself to make everyone else laugh. Thank you Raiders...for years of laughter!
- 1 2