26 AZ - Sean Weatherspoon

27 DAL- Rodger Saffold

28 SD- Sergio Kindle

29 NYJ- Jared Odrick

30 MIN- Tim Tebow

31 IND- Kareem Jackson

32 NO - Everson Griffen

The Channel Cast.com
hahahahaha taylor mays to oakland at 8 would be almost as funny as the heyward bey pick!!! i love that they pick ahead of us every year
please god let this be our draft tomorrow
I can't see Miami drafting a corner though, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have two good young ones already?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I can't see Miami drafting a corner though, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have two good young ones already?

yeah. Sean Smith and Vonte Davis are great young CB's. They'd go safety to team up with Yermiah Bell
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

yeah sean smith and vontae davis. unless they want to move smith to his natural fs spot but regardless it would be pretty dumb to take another cb in the 1st. it would be ted ginn jr all over here in south fl and i'll be LMFAO

spam.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
please god let this be our draft tomorrow

Yeah, count me in. I keep calling for 2 OL in the first round, but the kid in me wants us to draft CJ Spiller soooooo badly!

But, alas, we got our dream playmaker last year in Crabtree; is it too greedy to ask for it twice in a row?
Mia will not take Hayden b/c of the 2 last year that started....Spiller is not going to be drafted by the niners b/c we already have a backup in Coffee and special teamer in Ginn so that's too bad for all of us that wanted Spiller.

I would like Davis and Thomas but i think Thomas will be gone at 17 so maybe it will be 2 OL in the 1st round. Our OL will be set for so many years and our weakness will turn into a strenght for the 1st time in 5 or 6 years.
  • 49erFanOrlandoFl
  • Info N/A
Spiller over Bulaga? Not a chance that would ever happen!
Originally posted by 49erFanOrlandoFl:
Spiller over Bulaga? Not a chance that would ever happen!

i would be pissed at this draft

if bulaga williams or okung are there take them over anyone (except berry maybe)
Spiller and Anthony Davis is great. I can live with that.
I don't see them passing on Bulaga.

But at the same time, I'd be super happy with Spiller and Davis.
It just feels right to have the Raiders draft Mays at 8 - He fits the Al David bill - Fast, Athlete, Overrated.

Haden with the dolphins may be correct, They do love Smith.

I just don't fall into the Bulaga hype at all.

No Spam here btw, I am a DIE hard Niner fan. I don't want Bulaga - Short Arms, Weak on turn and gets beat a good amount. If the Niners are going to take best Avail, then take Spiller, He is best there, and you are taking him AWAY from Sea.

Anthony Davis is ok at 17, but we don't HAVE to take an OL with the first two picks. There is good talent in the second and third. If we don't get Okung - I say take the best two players. Be it RB and CB, or RB and DE/OLB or even if Haden and Dez Bryant. We need the OL help, but use the 2nd and 3rd, OR trade back with the 17 and take two on the back end....Number 13 should be a PLAYMAKER..just my opinion...

I do love Spiller though..

[url=thechannelcast.com]The Channel Cast.com[/url]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hahahahaha taylor mays to oakland at 8 would be almost as funny as the heyward bey pick!!! i love that they pick ahead of us every year

I have a lot of friends that are Raider fans....and this would make the rest of the off season so much fun!

I love the Raiders! They are like that guy you know at a party that makes a fool out of himself to make everyone else laugh. Thank you Raiders...for years of laughter!