There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rumor: Iupati to Raiders at #8

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Bulaga is the perfect RT for us, I just think KC gobbles him up at 5.

I think Bulaga is going to be a guy who falls tomorrow night. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the board at 13.

if that's the case, you think he's the pick? Or could we go in another direction if Davis and Brown are still on the board

I think Bulaga is going to be a guy who falls tomorrow night. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the board at 13.

do you think he'd be a good pickup for us MadDog, if he does fall? I don't know anything about him but something about him makes me nervous (Gallery?).
Originally posted by HessianDud:

do you think he'd be a good pickup for us MadDog, if he does fall? I don't know anything about him but something about him makes me nervous (Gallery?).

At worst, we have a stellar guard. As a result, I think we draft TWO OT/Gs: Bulaga AND Iupati OR Davis.
Originally posted by nickbradley:

At worst, we have a stellar guard. As a result, I think we draft TWO OT/Gs: Bulaga AND Iupati OR Davis.

hmmm...I see your point, but I'd hate for us to take two guys we aren't sure can play OT when that's our biggest need...

hmmm...I see your point, but I'd hate for us to take two guys we aren't sure can play OT when that's our biggest need...

You're never sure anybody can play the position -- but by doubling up you increase your chances of being correct.

You're never sure anybody can play the position -- but by doubling up you increase your chances of being correct.

Oh, I'm definitely all for taking two OL in the first. I just don't know a lot about most of these guys, so when I hear the questions and doubts about them, I get leery, I guess, since I haven't really seen them play.

If Bulaga and Davis are there at 13 who do you take, Mad?

I'm not MadDog, but I like Davis.