49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 569 users in the forums

Rumor: Iupati to Raiders at #8

Browse 49ers books and videos
idk why it's in NFL talk forum but...
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140787
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 21, 2010 at 6:06 AM ]
I've heard Kyle Wilson going to the Raiders as well.

Personally, I believe that the Raiders are going to take the best taclke available NOT named Bulaga.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Thanks, Da didn't look in NFL Talk. Mods please merge.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Thanks, Da didn't look in NFL Talk. Mods please merge.

no prob bro
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,169
or you could just put it in the three page Lupati thread a few rows down with this info already in it

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
or you could just put it in the three page Lupati thread a few rows down with this info already in it


Ops, didn't see that one either.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I've heard Kyle Wilson going to the Raiders as well.

Personally, I believe that the Raiders are going to take the best taclke available NOT named Bulaga.

haha why? because gallery was a bust?

he was a beast for the hawkeyes at least
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I've heard Kyle Wilson going to the Raiders as well.

Personally, I believe that the Raiders are going to take the best taclke available NOT named Bulaga.

Good that means either Balaga or Davis falls to us.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I've heard Kyle Wilson going to the Raiders as well.

Personally, I believe that the Raiders are going to take the best taclke available NOT named Bulaga.

haha why? because gallery was a bust?

he was a beast for the hawkeyes at least

Yes -- and he's not a physical specimen like the others.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I've heard Kyle Wilson going to the Raiders as well.

Personally, I believe that the Raiders are going to take the best taclke available NOT named Bulaga.

haha why? because gallery was a bust?

he was a beast for the hawkeyes at least

Yes -- and he's not a physical specimen like the others.

Hopefully he falls to us...I'd take him
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Bulaga is the perfect RT for us, I just think KC gobbles him up at 5.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Apr 21, 2010 at 6:34 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,169
Originally posted by mayo63:
Bulaga is the perfect RT for us, I just think KC gobbles him up at 5.
see this?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Bulaga is the perfect RT for us, I just think KC gobbles him up at 5.
see this?

Yeah, I saw it. But, Pioli is really supposed like Bulaga and I think they also have a coach who was a Frentz fan so Bulaga looks like the pick for them at 5, IMO.
LOL, da raiders..........drafting a OG at #8. If they want him that bad they should be creative and trade down. What a bunch of tools over there. But.....its all smoke screens though.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone