LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

Which NFL Draft Coverage Do You Like Better?

Which NFL Draft Coverage Do You Like Better?

I think espn wins so far in this pole b/c many ppl don't get nfl network.

NFL Network wins in every way you can consider by defaut, other than perhaps commentary or maybe graphics. They get the direct lines to all information (ie. first word on everything other than rumor), have first choice of camera locations, have the most access to everyone in the league (including camera crews in war rooms), and have a say in how the events go down so that they fit their channel.

Of course NFL Network.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'm gonna be watching both but I like NFLN bc this year they have a camera in our war room which means more coverage for us I'm assuming...

cosigned.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I think espn wins so far in this pole b/c many ppl don't get nfl network.

NFL Network wins in every way you can consider by defaut, other than perhaps commentary or maybe graphics. They get the direct lines to all information (ie. first word on everything other than rumor), have first choice of camera locations, have the most access to everyone in the league (including camera crews in war rooms), and have a say in how the events go down so that they fit their channel.

Of course NFL Network.

Yeah, NFL Network by far has the best coverage value (plus analysis). -ESPN anymore is like the 'FOX News' of sports, it's all gossip TV and talking-heads making catty comments. (Or to be purely honest... they lost all professionalism the moment they decided to hire 'hipsters'.)
I'll be watching whatever I can stream.

But if I had a choice, I'd prefer NFLN.

-9fA
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i have f**king class during the 1st round of the draft

I know exactly how you feel! I hate this Thursday night Friday night format! I have to work till 6:00. Yet another example of who those east coast aholes completely ignoring us out here.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
NFL network

Can't stand Mel Kiper and after the news I heard yesterday I dislike him even more
i usually go espn they seem to break down the Niners picks more than nfln who tend to skip right over the niners later round picks but i watch both but lean towards ESPN
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I like then one that talks about the 49ers more.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
ESPN >>>>>>>> NFL Network

I'll be watching ESPN even though NFL Network is going to have a lot more coverage of the 9ers war room.

I'll be going with NFL Network, ESPN, and the Lakers playoff game. Simultaneously.

Show us your setup.

The 3rd TV on the right isn't turned on.

Stoney FTW
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Is nfl.com gonna be showing the draft online ??? I wont be home until 7 so I will miss some of the coverage.

Originally posted by susweel:
Is nfl.com gonna be showing the draft online ??? I wont be home until 7 so I will miss some of the coverage.

yes
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:

yes

are u sure ?

yes

are u sure ?

yes
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

yes

are u sure ?

yes

Ok, but if your lying to me your gonna have to out run my Datsun.
Originally posted by pelos21:
ESPN because of Berman and I'm just so used to watching them.

I flip back and forth, but enjoy ESPN for the most part.
Share 49ersWebzone