LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Which NFL Draft Coverage Do You Like Better?

Which NFL Draft Coverage Do You Like Better?

the one without gay ass Keyshawn Johnson
NFLN, but i'm stuck with ESPN
ESPN because of Berman and I'm just so used to watching them.
i have f**king class during the 1st round of the draft
Its tough, I love Chris Berman and Adam Shefter, I dont like Kiper and Keyshawn, so so on Coach Ditka, of course Steve Young is cool, not sure who else they'll have. They show more info on SOME picks...others they skip. NFLN does similar though.

Love Mike Mayock, like Soloman Wilcots and Mike Lombardi, but HATE Jaime Dukes and I feel that Charles Davis is a tool. Rich Eisen is awesome, but needs to stay on point more for the draft, especially for our picks.

I chose ESPN, but only slightly because of Jaime Dukes...When I see him smile I just want to punch his snide ass OUT! Most despise Kiper, but IMO Dukes is much worse and much more annoying.
ESPN. Nfln is boring and not very traditional. I like ESPN because they have the highlight music and it makes me feel like the season is right around the corner.

[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on Apr 20, 2010 at 11:46 PM ]
ESPN, because Steve is there.
I'm gonna be watching both but I like NFLN bc this year they have a camera in our war room which means more coverage for us I'm assuming...
ESPN >>>>>>>> NFL Network

I'll be watching ESPN even though NFL Network is going to have a lot more coverage of the 9ers war room.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

I'll be watching ESPN even though NFL Network is going to have a lot more coverage of the 9ers war room.

I'll be going with NFL Network, ESPN, and the Lakers playoff game. Simultaneously.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'll be going with NFL Network, ESPN, and the Lakers playoff game. Simultaneously.

Show us your setup.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Show us your setup.

The 3rd TV on the right isn't turned on.
Mel's Diner
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Show us your setup.

The 3rd TV on the right isn't turned on.

Niiiiice!
Share 49ersWebzone