There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kareem Jackson

This guy has risen up the draft boards fast apparently. What do you guys think about him? I watched a few bama games, like 4 or 5 last year atleast, and I thought he was pretty good. But some people are saying he's the top rated corner now, a few teams supposedly have dude rated ahead of Wilson and Haden according to NFLNetwork. I thought he was pretty good but for a corner in the first I want more of a ballhawk. His game from what I can tell(since you can't see a lot from a corner after all) reminded me of Shawntae Spencer. Now I know you guys are going to kill me for that comparison but what do you think bout him?
I'd take take him just based upon his awesome name. BRING OUT DA CREAM!!! WE WANT DA CREAM!!!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Apr 20, 2010 at 12:37 AM ]
I kareemed my pants.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'd take take him just based upon his awesome name. BRING OUT DA CREAM!!! WE WANT DA CREAM!!!

lol I know you hate Haden but I think he's a better fit for us than Jackson is.
Jackson is a 2nd rounder to me. Just watching him play this year, there are tendencies he has that are going to cause him to pick up bad penalties in the NFL.

Quick receivers that can beat him off the snap will toast Jackson because he doesn't have great recovery speed or the agility to turn and stop a quick-breaking wideout. Face-guarding in particular was something I saw him do in 2 of his final games last season.

Good player, early 2nd round grade, but really shouldn't go in the first.
I think the CB that will go way earlier then people think is Patrick Robinson.

I think he could be the first CB off the board. IMO, he is definately the most athletic CB.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I think he could be the first CB off the board. IMO, he is definately the most athletic CB.

He was actually my favorite corner coming into last football season but he was inconsistent. But I kind of feel like PRob has the most potential out of all these guys. I think Haden is the most sure thing though.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

He was actually my favorite corner coming into last football season but he was inconsistent. But I kind of feel like PRob has the most potential out of all these guys. I think Haden is the most sure thing though.

Yeah I agree. Haden is more of a sure thing, but I think PRob has a higher ceiling, if he plays up to it.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah I agree. Haden is more of a sure thing, but I think PRob has a higher ceiling, if he plays up to it.

I would like to pickup Patrick Robinson.

I've seen many question my assessment of him as the 2nd best CB in the draft, and he's one of the very few prospects MD and I don't agree completely on.

But, when it comes to polish, I think the kid has talent, and a lot of tools to work with.