There are 158 users in the forums

NFL Draft Time

NFL Draft Time

I'm going to be stuck in my car on 80 listening to the draft on KNBR while people on the East Coast are drinking beer and eating BBQ, watching the draft like I did when it was on the weekend. Primetime my ass.

How does the time change affect you?
[ Edited by NinerGod on Apr 19, 2010 at 8:04 PM ]
its a holiday for me
[ Edited by DANADA on Apr 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM ]
It only affects me on Saturday, when it starts at 4AM my time.
Originally posted by DANADA:
its a holiday for me

the draft should be a national one.
I will be stuck at work, hoping to get off early. Of course, when you want to get off early it ends up being the longest night of your life!

Yeah, I agree; prime time for the East Coast!
I hate it, even though I'll be able to watch it.

I'll be at a buddy's house (we run a draft event every year). He admittedly doesn't know much about college prospects, so it's my duty to fill him in every year on each player selected.

The only downside to the event -- I live in Dallas -- so I have to deal with any hick, Cowboy friends he brings over who don't know jack squat about what they're talking about either but like to pretend they do. Cowboys fans also like to believe they know everything about your team as well. Incredibly obnoxious individuals.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
its a holiday for me

they need to make a draft version

it kind of sucks for me...

Thursday: Requested work off and am ditching school because it is on from 1:30pm-5pm where i am at.

Friday: I am going to be at work until 4pm, and the draft is 12pm-5pm my time.

Saturday: Again sucks, because it starts at 4am and goes until 12pm but i start work at 7:30am.

So really i am just going to be able to watch the 1st round because i took off work, and then the other rounds i will be at work. Although, i did get the NFL Mobile app for my Verizon Droid phone....so i will just have to sneak off to watch it every time the 49ers are picking
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I will be stuck at work, hoping to get off early. Of course, when you want to get off early it ends up being the longest night of your life!

Yeah, I agree; prime time for the East Coast!

so true. and even IF you have access to the internet its not even close to watching it on tv. neither is listening to it on the radio on your way home.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
its a holiday for me

they need to make a draft version

[ Edited by NinerGod on Apr 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM ]

I got thursday off for the first round and im gonna listen to the rest of draft on the radio in the ambulance
I think I will like it a lot more than having to wake up hella early.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think I will like it a lot more than having to wake up hella early.

Oh come on, it's not that early. Think of it like Christmas when you were a kid.
  • johngalt16
  • Info N/A
I am stoked for the draft.
I would be stuck in traffic on the 405, but instead I am taking both days off.
Share 49ersWebzone