There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bulletproof draft

How can we do the best at making sure we don't miss with the first and second rounders?

One thread explains why picking Joe Haden would be a terrible mistake. Anthony Davis has motivation and behavior questions. Nobody knows if Iupati can really play RT. Jahvid Best was sidelined with a concussion. Who are the starters we can rely on with our first 3 picks?

1. Charles Brown -- need an OT, has a demonstrated body of work and good attitude.

2. Earl Thomas -- plan on taking him as a safety, if he can play CB it's a bonus.

3. John Jerry or Jon Asamougha -- OG of the future.
I concur on Charles Brown, he is a good pass protector. It seems to me easier to coach to teach run blocking than pass blocking.

I would be more than happy with your mock draft.

I have been a big supporter of

13- Spiller
17- Earl Thomas or OLB
either trade the 2nd or 3rd rd pick to move up and take Charles Brown, or take Brown at 17 and get a safety/cb in the second.
I concur on Charles Brown, he is a good pass protector. It seems to me easier to coach to teach run blocking than pass blocking.

I would be more than happy with your mock draft.

I have been a big supporter of

13- Spiller
17- Earl Thomas or OLB
either trade the 2nd or 3rd rd pick to move up and take Charles Brown, or take Brown at 17 and get a safety/cb in the second.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If Seattle doesn't take a tackle at 6, I bet they have Brown targeted at 14.
Originally posted by mayo63:
If Seattle doesn't take a tackle at 6, I bet they have Brown targeted at 14.

Agree