LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Tico's last mock, full first and the rest

Great value draft!

While I too am a bit partial to Iupati at 17, Graham seems to just beat up every guy he lines up against, including Bulaga and Saffold. I know we will never regret taking Graham.

I also like the DB value later in the draft, as as opposed to the 1st round.
If we draft Haden at #13 while A. Davis is there, I am going to...

KC will not draft a RT at #5 Tico, so that gives us hope.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Man, How the hell are ya? I just read some thing about their line yesterday...I can't find it right now, but it said that they like O'Callahan at RT so this kid would be a true LT moving Albert back to OG.

Hey, it works in excel. It will be OT or Berry for sure! I am hoping Berry though so the OTs fall one more spot. #5 through #8 will be so intense because we all will be intently watching and hoping those OTs fall.

I know I am. Pizza, whiskey shots, and beer are in order for Thurs. evening!

Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Man, How the hell are ya? I just read some thing about their line yesterday...I can't find it right now, but it said that they like O'Callahan at RT so this kid would be a true LT moving Albert back to OG.

Hey, it works in excel. It will be OT or Berry for sure! I am hoping Berry though so the OTs fall one more spot. #5 through #8 will be so intense because we all will be intently watching and hoping those OTs fall.

I know I am. Pizza, whiskey shots, and beer are in order for Thurs. evening!

It has been a while my friend, havent been around the draft section as much this year....Im so involved with our collaborative drafts in the other sections, I havent dedicated my time here.

I have to miss the first hour of the draft for my sons tee ball game.
Share 49ersWebzone