LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Draft on the radio?

I'm working on thursday night, but I can listen on FM radio as an option. Does anyone know what station it will be on? My cellphone and mp3 player only have FM.
do you have verizon as your cell provider

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140391
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM ]
No. But I wouldn't mind having it now.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
No. But I wouldn't mind having it now.

i tried a google search and couldnt find anything about the NFL draft being on radio
my guess would be that the draft will be on AM radio, Espn radio
you might want to check your local radio listings b/c i'm sure ESPN radio will cover it but if there is a baseball game or a playoff game(NHL or NBA) where you live it might get bumped off for that.
ESPN Radio
Football Tonight host Freddie Coleman will anchor ESPN Radio’s 2010 NFL Draft coverage Thursday and Friday, April 22-23, from Radio City Music Hall with ESPN.com senior NFL writer John Clayton and former Washington Redskins General Manager Vinny Cerrato. ESPN Radio’s coverage will start Thursday at 7 p.m. (Round 1) and Friday at 6 p.m. (Rounds 2-3). ESPN Radio will also present news and updates Saturday from Rounds 4-7.
call in sick to work
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crabman82:
call in sick to work

I dont think the draft picks are gonna pay his bills.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by crabman82:
call in sick to work

I dont think the draft picks are gonna pay his bills.

What's funny is many of us would actually do it if it weren't for the bills.

Hey, this question's for all the bay area people. I'm going to be stuck commuting while the draft starts, does anyone know if the draft will be covered on the radio somewhere? 107.7 covers the games, will they cover the draft? or some other station? cant miss it!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
knbr 680
Originally posted by susweel:
knbr 680

Bingo!
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140395&highlight=Dominate
I was going to ask a similar question, so I'll just post it here.

I'm going to be in LA this weekend. Hopefully, my rental car will have satellite radio. Does anyone know what stations will have the draft on either satellite radio or LA AM/FM stations?

And in a related question, if I was going to sign up for twitter just to get instant draft pick notifications, who would be the best person to follow on twitter for that? Schefter? Or is there someone else? Obviously, I'd follow Maiocco. But I think I'd want someone else for getting every other teams picks.

Thanks for the help. I'm going to be landing and getting my rental car right around when the niners should be picking in the first round, so I don't want to waste any time searching for stations or updates.
Share 49ersWebzone