49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 734 users in the forums

Would you draft Clausen?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Would you draft Clausen?

  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,169
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Yes. He has all the tools.

and small hands

He's not a perfect prospect, but I'd take a chance on him.

But I do think our quarterback situation is dire, while others are convinced that Alex Smith is still our QB of the future.

no one should be convinced about Smith but the team should no make the same mistake twice Clausen is a waist of time and money just like Smith as been
I dont think its fair nor smart to rule out any potential prospect, I dont think we NEED to draft him, but if he is around at 13 or 17 and the Niners draft him it wouldnt ruin my day.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Yes. He has all the tools.

and small hands

He's not a perfect prospect, but I'd take a chance on him.

But I do think our quarterback situation is dire, while others are convinced that Alex Smith is still our QB of the future.

no one should be convinced about Smith but the team should no make the same mistake twice Clausen is a waist of time and money just like Smith as been

Clausen is a superior prospect with tremendous mechanics
Originally posted by mayo63:
No. There are better Qb's coming out in next years draft.

this.
Sure, if hes the BPA at 13 or 17 take him.
no
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Yes. He has all the tools.

and small hands

but without the noodle arm.

And a luscious cock.

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

Gay? What the hell are you talking about?

I'd love to hear you explain how Jimmy Clausen's erect, sweaty cock is gay.
[ Edited by YourHuckleberry on Apr 22, 2010 at 12:34 PM ]
no
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by mayo63:
No. There are better Qb's coming out in next years draft.

true....but I hope that this even won't be needed. Im good with Alex/Nate.D.....
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,169
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Yes. He has all the tools.

and small hands

He's not a perfect prospect, but I'd take a chance on him.

But I do think our quarterback situation is dire, while others are convinced that Alex Smith is still our QB of the future.

no one should be convinced about Smith but the team should no make the same mistake twice Clausen is a waist of time and money just like Smith as been

Clausen is a superior prospect with tremendous mechanics

lol so was Ryan Leaf
NI, but i will embrace it since he is a 49er.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by crzy:
Yes. He has all the tools.

and small hands

He's not a perfect prospect, but I'd take a chance on him.

But I do think our quarterback situation is dire, while others are convinced that Alex Smith is still our QB of the future.

no one should be convinced about Smith but the team should no make the same mistake twice Clausen is a waist of time and money just like Smith as been

Clausen is a superior prospect with tremendous mechanics

lol so was Ryan Leaf

lol so was Peyton Manning.
no. pass on clausen and let smith have his year with no excuses and i bet he proves all the haters wrong. besides, the draft is way deeper for legit QB's next year IF we need one
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone