49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 561 users in the forums

Would you draft Clausen?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Would you draft Clausen?

Jesus Christ, how many Clausen threads are we gonna have?
50/50
No, are there any good QB's next year?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,167
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Jesus Christ, how many Clausen threads are we gonna have?

Stop b***hing and answer the question.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Jesus Christ, how many Clausen threads are we gonna have?

HELL NO!
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Jesus Christ, how many Clausen threads are we gonna have?

Stop b***hing and answer the question.

I think he did answer the question
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
For the record, I voted No. I don't like his attitude and one year of middling results in college after 2 horrible ones does not a franchise QB make.
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Apr 22, 2010 at 12:17 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
No. There are better Qb's coming out in next years draft.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Jesus Christ, how many Clausen threads are we gonna have?

Thanks for proving my EXACT point in making this thread. There are hundreds of Clausen threads already but I haven't one devoted specifically to how the Niner fans feel on the issue.
No.
F*CK CLAUSEN

i dont want a bootleg version of Montana
pass...........
No, and I'll be ticked if we waste an early pick and get him. However If he's there at 13 we probably will grab him.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone