There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which player do you NOT want the 9ers to draft?

Originally posted by strickac:
Man, I'd love to have Shipley, Best or Blount. I think all three are going to be solid players.

yeaaa 2 shipley and best but we got a blount type player in coffee. i dont see the niners spending a pick on blount.
Tony washington. dude boinked his sister. Cant do it. we cannot have a bhenchode on our team.
Charles Brown

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Tony washington. dude boinked his sister. Cant do it. we cannot have a bhenchode on our team.

SAY WHA????
Spiller. He's not worth a 1st round pick for this team and I think he's over-rated.
Some kid named Alex Smith from the University of Utah... oh my bad, it's too late.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by LA_NINERS:
JPP
Taylor Mays
Earl Thomas
Jahvid Best
Bruce Campbell
Tony Pike

whats wrong with earl thomas and best?

i understand that thomas is kinda small (5'10'' 197lbs) for FS/SS but i think best is a great value in the 2nd.

I honestly believe that Best is 1 hit away from filing his retirement papers.

He's smart for declaring because he knows how those concussions have affected him

That's just me.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
For me it Joe Haden and Earl Thomas
JPP
Taylor Mays
Earl Thomas
Jahvid Best
Bruce Campbell
Tony Pike

With the exeption of Thomas and Best I agree.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
JPP
Taylor Mays
Earl Thomas
Jahvid Best
Bruce Campbell
Tony Pike

whats wrong with earl thomas and best?

i understand that thomas is kinda small (5'10'' 197lbs) for FS/SS but i think best is a great value in the 2nd.

I honestly believe that Best is 1 hit away from filing his retirement papers.

He's smart for declaring because he knows how those concussions have affected him

That's just me.

same here...thats why i would rather take McCluster
Easy...Tim Teblow.

I think he would still be a waste of a 7th round pick.
Teboy
Taylor Mays
Haden (I just have a bad feeling with him)
Tebow, Taylor Mays, and Haden (Would much rather have Kyle Wilson from Boise State)
Originally posted by irishluder:
No to Dez Bryant
No to Earl Thomas and Kyle Wilson. Never spend a 1st round pick on defensive players that have tackling problems. That is the most BASIC skill a defensive player must have! A normal 10 yard pass can become a 50 yard TD catch and run due to a miss tackle.

Wilson ran a mid 4.4's at his pro day. To me and most everybody, that's equal to 4.5's running at the combine. He's not that fast guys. Plus, he's small and has tackling issues. Another question, name me some NFL starting caliber WR's Wilson has ever faced?

Secondary players to target are McCourty, Rashard Jones, Nate Allen

[ Edited by kronik on Apr 5, 2010 at 12:35:29 ]