There are 168 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

• 4ML
  • Veteran
With the 6th pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the Seahawks select:

Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma

Buffalo may be willing to trade down if someone wants to grab a player at 9.

Possible targets available include: Berry, Haden, Spiller, McClain, Bryant or Graham.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
It will be interesting to see who Browns go with. Haden is probably out now after trading for Sheldon Brown...! They can still go with Berry...or go with Dez Bryant or Spiller.
It has to be Berry here. Just the bpa approach on a position that can be improved.

So the Browns select

Eric Berry
Via PM, the raiders select

Bruce Campbell, OT
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Thanks guys!
No one interested in the 9th pick? If not, I'll make it. I'll just give the West Coast guys a bit to wake up.
With any true LTs worth the 9 pick off the board, the Bills just aren't a good enough team to not go BPA.

Granted, they need OL help and some players to help with the 3-4 transition. But they just don't have enough talent anywhere to not go BPA, especially at WR with TO leaving and no replacement in sight.

With that in mind, and after some strong internal debate about Dan Williams, the Bills select:

WR, Dez Bryant, OSU
Stever and I just made a trade to where McNabb is headed to the Cleveland Browns.

Here's the deal:

Eagles:

Mcnabb

55th pick

for

Browns:

38th pick

71st pick
The Cleveland Browns are proud to announce a trade :

The Browns trade their 2nd round pick #38 and their 3rd round pick #71 to the Eagles for Donovan McNabb and the Eagles 2nd round pick #55.

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Stever and I just made a trade to where McNabb is headed to the Cleveland Browns.

Here's the deal:

Eagles:

Mcnabb

55th pick

for

Browns:

38th pick

71st pick

Oops, you beat me by 30 seconds :)
I think he'd like this trade. It should be an offense he's familiar with as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Good trade.
Jaguars select the top CB in the draft, Florida's Joe Haden.

• krizay
  • Veteran
After visiting the Denver board. The Bronco's select. Dan Williams. DT, Tennessee.

Share 49ersWebzone