There are 647 users in the forums
first rnd--2 DBs
Mar 31, 2010 at 10:09 PM
- Butter
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,484
If any of the top OT fall to 13, I just don't see the Niner's passing on them.
Apr 1, 2010 at 5:30 AM
- znk916
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,285
Would actually not be opposed to something like that, although since Baalke claims to have a similar draft philosophy to McCloughan, I think we'd probably take Mays over Thomas. I have enough trust in Solari that we don't necessarily have to burn high picks to fix our OL.
Our secondary is a really odd thing. Statistically they are awful, which is why so many 'expert' draftniks have us drafting secondary, but I think there are two reasons which make it look worse than it really is. Teams throw more on us because of how good our run D is, and alot of the damage was done through screens. Still could use help though, because of age and speed issues.
Our secondary is a really odd thing. Statistically they are awful, which is why so many 'expert' draftniks have us drafting secondary, but I think there are two reasons which make it look worse than it really is. Teams throw more on us because of how good our run D is, and alot of the damage was done through screens. Still could use help though, because of age and speed issues.
Apr 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM
- rk1642
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,324
Would hate on that draft!
We have to get a OT with 1 of the first round picks, otherwise we go nowhere next year, barring a free agency pickup.
I think we can pickup starting db's in rounds 2-3 and depth in rounds 4 and 5.
We have to get a OT with 1 of the first round picks, otherwise we go nowhere next year, barring a free agency pickup.
I think we can pickup starting db's in rounds 2-3 and depth in rounds 4 and 5.