LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Singletary, Baalke USC or Texas Pro day?

Two huge pro days today, Texas and USC. I wonder what Pro day singletary and baalke will be at considering that Texas and USC have 2 players each that could end up being Niners.

Texas- OLB Sergio Kindle, FS Earl Thomas

USC- SS Taylor Mays, OT Charles Brown

ps*Texas WR/KR/PR Jordan Shipley could pe a possible pick too.

[ Edited by thuglife619 on Mar 31, 2010 at 07:50:14 ]
I'd rather see them at Texas...both of those I could live with on the team.

The two USC guys I want to avoid like the plague.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
This whole trip was planned around UT's pro day. Start in OK, head south to Lufkin, logically then to Austin. UT does a pro day like no other, everyone will be there. If nothing else for the food. Plus if the point of the trip is getting to know each other, what better way than for Mike to show where he is from.
I wonder what singletary's theory/strategies are when it comes to pro day's? When singletary and baalke show up to a pro day are they really considering the player or is it a smokescreen? What you guys think?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:
I wonder what singletary's theory/strategies are when it comes to pro day's? When singletary and baalke show up to a pro day are they really considering the player or is it a smokescreen? What you guys think?

They're basically rookies. I would expect them to be experienced or saavy enough to do anything other than observe.
i know this guy will definately be @ USC's pro day lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Good...here's to the Hawks using one of their first rounders on Mays.
I'm interested to see how Charles Brown does. He's really moving up.
texas please.
Can't they bring in as many "local" players for visits as they want? If that's the case, I would be surprised if they were at USC today.

UT, because they can always bring in the potentials from USC. They also have other staff to attend that pro day.

Nah. If he's smart he'd go to Texas because he already knows all about the USC players.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Nah. If he's smart he'd go to Texas because he already knows all about the USC players.
Share 49ersWebzone