49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 636 users in the forums

My Dream Mock (Top 13 With Trades)

Browse 49ers books and videos
Anyone wanna bet Detroit takes Okung??????

However, if you could swing that trade and get Okung it would definitely be worth it.
Originally posted by bigwads:
Anyone wanna bet Detroit takes Okung??????

However, if you could swing that trade and get Okung it would definitely be worth it.

that is a possiblilty but they publicly said they were happy with backus and jim schwatrz will not pass up best defensive prospect of the decade
Originally posted by bigwads:
Anyone wanna bet Detroit takes Okung??????

However, if you could swing that trade and get Okung it would definitely be worth it.

Detroit is run by morons (they run the team as well as their car company)...I expect Suh but Okung is the smart pick.
Cocaine is a helluva drug
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Cocaine is a helluva drug

whats wrong with it i would love for this to happen
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Cocaine is a helluva drug

whats wrong with it i would love for this to happen


Can't see Kansas City trading down from 5 to 17 and missing out on one of the big 3 OT's. I doubt they would trade down all the way to 13, let alone 17.

49ers are not taking Dez Bryant. NO Chance!
If we're going to trade pick 49, I'd rather package it with our 4th or 5th and trade for Gaither. But I wouldn't be upset if we ended up trading for Okung. Lord knows we could use him.

I also doubt we go after Dez. Not with the roster as it stands right now. I'm not saying we don't need another top WR, just that I think mgmt is gonna stick with Morgan for at least another year. If they make a move for a WR, I bet it will be next year when the draft is deeper at that position.
I'd bet every last penny in my bank account that this will not happen.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Cocaine is a helluva drug

whats wrong with it i would love for this to happen


Can't see Kansas City trading down from 5 to 17 and missing out on one of the big 3 OT's. I doubt they would trade down all the way to 13, let alone 17.

49ers are not taking Dez Bryant. NO Chance!

Kansas City has a very weak roster right now, and have a lot of needs. Cleveland traded down from 5 to 17 for a 2nd rounder last year, why wouldn't KC?

I think that SF could take Dez if he is clearly the best player available.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I'd bet every last penny in my bank account that this will not happen.

To me, the trade-up for Okung is more important than Dez. All the value at OT will be gone by 13.
Originally posted by Overkill:
If we're going to trade pick 49, I'd rather package it with our 4th or 5th and trade for Gaither. But I wouldn't be upset if we ended up trading for Okung. Lord knows we could use him.

I also doubt we go after Dez. Not with the roster as it stands right now. I'm not saying we don't need another top WR, just that I think mgmt is gonna stick with Morgan for at least another year. If they make a move for a WR, I bet it will be next year when the draft is deeper at that position.

I'd rather trade for Gaither too, but the front office won't pull the trigger.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Overkill:
If we're going to trade pick 49, I'd rather package it with our 4th or 5th and trade for Gaither. But I wouldn't be upset if we ended up trading for Okung. Lord knows we could use him.

I also doubt we go after Dez. Not with the roster as it stands right now. I'm not saying we don't need another top WR, just that I think mgmt is gonna stick with Morgan for at least another year. If they make a move for a WR, I bet it will be next year when the draft is deeper at that position.

I'd rather trade for Gaither too, but the front office won't pull the trigger.

Don't worry about it, Gaither isn't that good anyways.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Overkill:
If we're going to trade pick 49, I'd rather package it with our 4th or 5th and trade for Gaither. But I wouldn't be upset if we ended up trading for Okung. Lord knows we could use him.

I also doubt we go after Dez. Not with the roster as it stands right now. I'm not saying we don't need another top WR, just that I think mgmt is gonna stick with Morgan for at least another year. If they make a move for a WR, I bet it will be next year when the draft is deeper at that position.

I'd rather trade for Gaither too, but the front office won't pull the trigger.

Don't worry about it, Gaither isn't that good anyways.

Exactly send them a 3rd rounder at best for him and no Dez Bryant
Personally I think the 49ers will trade next years 3rd and 7th rounders to also trade up to #6 and draft Eric Berry.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone