There are 212 users in the forums

Ok, we take an OT at 13, who do you want at 17

Ok, we take an OT at 13, who do you want at 17

I fear Pierre-Paul could slip and we may take him. I would HATE that.

I would love Earl Thomas but I doubt we would take him so I would go with Kyle Wilson. I would be happy with Graham as well though and could live with Mays or Kindle.
Joe Haden. CJ Spiller

If both of those guys were gone I would do my best to trade down. I would take Graham though from the guys you listed.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Joe Haden. CJ Spiller

If both of those guys were gone I would do my best to trade down. I would take Graham though from the guys you listed.

Spiller is my top choice but I don't think we will take him even if he is available at 13 and there is no way him or Haden will be available at 17.
Pierre-Paul or Mays.

I know "What!?! Mays" but I think he can learn some of the nuances of the game. You cant teach speed and size.
Graham.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Pierre-Paul or Mays.

I know "What!?! Mays" but I think he can learn some of the nuances of the game. You cant teach speed and size.

By his age he should already have the nuances of proper tackling down....he doesn't.
Pierre-Paul or Mays.

Im really worried that with the OT's gone, Pierre-Paul could fall to 13 or even 17 and we will take him. He has bust written all over him and I think he will be an almost total non factor as a rookie.
Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
Pierre-Paul or Mays.

I could live with Taylor Mays. At worse he will be a force vs the run and with his speed he will help seal up a defenses's edges and also add some intmidation in the middle but I want no part of Pierre-Paul.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I'd be happy with Thomas or Graham, but would prefer Thomas. Really pretty much anyone but Mays I could live with.

Brandon Graham, DE-OLB, Michigan
lupati. I want this o-line fixed already.
Mike Iupati or Kyle Wilson
Another guy that worries me that we may take is Jared Odrick from Penn State
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
lupati. I want this o-line fixed already.

Second that motion.
Share 49ersWebzone