LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 320 users in the forums

Do not draft Bulaga(Gallery)

i do not want bulaga at all....short arms, not that strong, not that fast, and not that good..........i think he is Robert Gallery 2.0.....not to mention he has the same P***y attitude as the rest of our B***h a** o-line and would probably be content collecting his money and playing rock band with joe staley
WOW, and you are basing this OPINION on what? Many have him as the top lineman in the draft. I`d like to take this time to check your credintials.
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:

i already fed her when u were at work
Originally posted by Dominate:
WOW, and you are basing this OPINION on what? Many have him as the top lineman in the draft. I`d like to take this time to check your credintials.

just mark my words in 3 years he is going to be an epic fail
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:

i already fed her when u were at work

Good one buddy. You must be quite the hoot at parties
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by Dominate:

just mark my words in 3 years he is going to be an epic fail

We need to start screening.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Originally posted by boast:

winner
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:

winner

Don't think he will be that bad, but I do think he's a bit overrated. I say that b/c I see folks have him rated higher than Williams, or Davis when I think they are all the same. Plus to us it makes no difference but the short arm thing makes a difference to folks drafting these guys. I think he will be there for niners at 13. But I think he's gonna be a lot better than Gallery. I'm not gonna put that beef on the guy.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
From what I have read, Bulaga is a well coached player that doesn't have a lot of upside. He will almost certainly not be a bust, but he will probably not make the Pro Bowl either. I wouldn't mind if the 49ers took at 13 to be a RT. Trent Williams, on the other hand, had a great combine, but he really didn't play that well in college as a LT last year. Maybe he will shine as a RT (like he did in the past at college), but I think he probably has a higher chance of being a bust.

Note: I wouldn't mind if the 49ers got either of them.
Originally posted by fryet:
From what I have read, Bulaga is a well coached player that doesn't have a lot of upside. He will almost certainly not be a bust, but he will probably not make the Pro Bowl either. I wouldn't mind if the 49ers took at 13 to be a RT. Trent Williams, on the other hand, had a great combine, but he really didn't play that well in college as a LT last year. Maybe he will shine as a RT (like he did in the past at college), but I think he probably has a higher chance of being a bust.

Note: I wouldn't mind if the 49ers got either of them.

I`d rather have Trent! He has the bigger upside with his physical attributes. He has pro bowl potential written all over him. Thats why I think he will be the first one taken of the bunch.
Share 49ersWebzone