LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Who leads our draft now that Scot Mc is gone?

Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Give the job back to Terry Donahue

why not? hes got plenty of experience
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Give the job back to Terry Donahue

why not? hes got plenty of experience

we can bring Dennis Erickson back too while we're at it!
Baalke is expected to take over the majority of the GM duties and may even carry the interim GM title.
MM nails it
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
If anybody could step in and be GM for the Niners it would be the braintrust here at the webzone. Yall know way more than you should, and are borderline obsessive about the Niners. And since you guys work so hard for free, I cant imagine what you guys could do with actual power in the organization.

Seriously, 95% of the people here don't know s**t and base anything they might do off of Madden.

You mean I couldn't sign a free agent then trade him to a crappy team for a 1st rd draft pick???

YOU SIR ARE WRONG!
  • yummy12
  • Info N/A
I actually look forward to see what the new peeps in charge do. Will they stick with Big is better or go with more speed players...
Originally posted by bornaniner:
Tony Dungy

would he be a good gm?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I have a STRONG feeling that this draft is gonna be an EPIC fail.

Yeah and Mccloughin was gonna draft 2 future HOFers...(Kentawn Balmer+Chilo Rachal)
Originally posted by YorkHater:

Yeah and Mccloughin was gonna draft 2 future HOFers...(Kentawn Balmer+Chilo Rachal)

Now we can get trent williams and Mike L and make are oline how sing wants it the ability to create running room for gore so we can play smash mouth!
Some homeless guy who lives down by the river?

According to Sing himself, the draft board which is complete will run our draft. The leg work is already done.
Originally posted by YorkHater:

It's funny but you seem more like a YorkLover than a YorkHater.
Share 49ersWebzone