Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Give the job back to Terry Donahue
why not? hes got plenty of experience


There are 635 users in the forums
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Give the job back to Terry Donahue


Originally posted by NinerFan408:Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Give the job back to Terry Donahue
why not? hes got plenty of experience
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Originally posted by theninermaniac:
If anybody could step in and be GM for the Niners it would be the braintrust here at the webzone. Yall know way more than you should, and are borderline obsessive about the Niners. And since you guys work so hard for free, I cant imagine what you guys could do with actual power in the organization.
Seriously, 95% of the people here don't know s**t and base anything they might do off of Madden.
Originally posted by bornaniner:
Tony Dungy
would he be a good gm?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I have a STRONG feeling that this draft is gonna be an EPIC fail.
Originally posted by YorkHater:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I have a STRONG feeling that this draft is gonna be an EPIC fail.
Yeah and Mccloughin was gonna draft 2 future HOFers...(Kentawn Balmer+Chilo Rachal)
Originally posted by YorkHater:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I have a STRONG feeling that this draft is gonna be an EPIC fail.
Yeah and Mccloughin was gonna draft 2 future HOFers...(Kentawn Balmer+Chilo Rachal)