Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 387 users in the forums

WalterFootball's 3/17 'Expert' Mock Draft (Bulaga and Thomas)

Browse 49ers books and videos
Bulaga & Thomas would be a very good 1st round.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Bulaga & Thomas would be a very good 1st round.

I'm getting higher and higher on Thomas; I think that teams who pass on him will be kicking themselves in a few years.
I can see Dez falling. WRs have fallen the past 2 years from what I remember. 2 years ago no WRs were taken in round 1 when people projected around 3 to go. Last year Crabtree fell to us.

I don't see Bulaga falling to 13 neither. Would be nice though.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I can see Dez falling. WRs have fallen the past 2 years from what I remember. 2 years ago no WRs were taken in round 1 when people projected around 3 to go. Last year Crabtree fell to us.

I don't see Bulaga falling to 13 neither. Would be nice though.

If that's the case, then there's no way we pass on Dez at 17, especially if we've already taken a tackle.
Good lord, I'd cream my pants if the draft went like this.
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.

Yep, avoid any WR with the first name "Dez"
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.

Yep, avoid any WR with the first name "Dez"

And draft all CB's with the first name "Joe"
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.

Yep, avoid any WR with the first name "Dez"

And draft all CB's with the first name "Joe"

No, those should especially be avoided.

Fact: there has never been a good CB with the first name "Joe".
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.

Yep, avoid any WR with the first name "Dez"

And draft all CB's with the first name "Joe"

No, those should especially be avoided.

Fact: there has never been a good CB with the first name "Joe".

That name seems to work well for this franchise
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.

Yep, avoid any WR with the first name "Dez"

And draft all CB's with the first name "Joe"

No, those should especially be avoided.

Fact: there has never been a good CB with the first name "Joe".

soon you will come to the darkside
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think Bulaga will be there b/c some teams see him as strickly as a RT. I hope they pass on Bryant I think he's gonna be a bust.

Yep, avoid any WR with the first name "Dez"

And draft all CB's with the first name "Joe"

No, those should especially be avoided.

Fact: there has never been a good CB with the first name "Joe".

soon you will come to the darkside

Goodell: "With the 13th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select...Joe Haden, Florida."

Me:
[ Edited by YourHuckleberry on Mar 18, 2010 at 8:50 AM ]
  • fryet
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,386
Hmm, this draft is really strange

Browns at 7 pick an ILB when a QB is still on the board?

Personally, I don't think Berry will be a top 5 pick, because the salary is too high for a safety. Maybe I am wrong, but I believe he would be the highest paid safety in the NFL as a rookie if selected at #5.
I would love this draft. im all in for thomas.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone