LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Who's your Sleeper pick?

Whos your sleeper pick for the upcoming draft? Ill give you guys mine and i hope we get this guy in the later rounds.

Armanti Edwards appalachian st
Qb,WR,KR,PR, Wild Cat you name it. This guy is the next joshua cribbs. I think he can be our KR and PR. Zoners what are some of your sleeper picks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t31HcoG3ME
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Derek Hardman OT Eastern Kentucky

Roddrick Muckelroy ILB Texas
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Robert Johnson, Safety, Utah, 6'2" 203 pounds. 13 INT's in his college career.
Leroy Vann in the 5th
Major Wright
Marcus Easley WR Connecticut - 6-3 - 210
Larry Asante (if he is a sleeper )
Not sure if he's a sleeper, but I really like Garrett Graham. I think he can be an exceptional pass catching TE in the NFL.
Carlton Mitchell WR, South Florida

You can't really consider Andre Roberts a sleeper anymore since he has climbed up draft boards, or else I would have picked him.

Also, Kam Chancellor S, Virginia Tech

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Strong Safety Stevie Brown, MI

Brown measured just under 6-foot and weighed 212 pounds. His 40 times ranged in the mid-4.4 area while his three cone was an impressive 6.61. Brown's other marks were terrific and included 23 reps on the bench and a vertical jump of 35 inches. Brown, who was moved from his natural position of safety to linebacker last season, led the Wolverines with 80 tackles as a senior and was a top special teams player. He'll be a late-round steal based on his 2008 film, when Brown played in the secondary
Originally posted by saniner:
Carlton Mitchell WR, South Florida

You can't really consider Andre Roberts a sleeper anymore since he has climbed up draft boards, or else I would have picked him.

Also, Kam Chancellor S, Virginia Tech

I'd love for us to grab Chancellor in the 4th or so. From what I've read he sounds like he could turn into a stud SS.
Augustus Gloop
Originally posted by jreff22:
Augustus Gloop

He has the size McCloughan likes and we can pay him in Wonka Bars
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Augustus Gloop

He has the size McCloughan likes and we can pay him in Wonka Bars

I was waiting for a noob to ask where he plays
Share 49ersWebzone