There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Hill gets traded before the draft, Do you think 49ers should draft a QB ?

If Hill gets traded before the draft, Do you think 49ers should draft a QB ?

If hill gets traded before the draft ( a very real issue) Niners should look at taking a QB on Day 3 of the draft this year. Why not, low risk at that point in the draft. Cost is cheap. Davis and carr would be only QB's with contracts heading into 2011 ( i know the labor issues there). But there are some decent QB prospects in this draft.
I think 4 qbs on the roster is stupid
Originally posted by teeohh:
Any QB we add at this point is just going to be on the practice squad. So spending even a 6th round pick on seems stupid. I'm fine with them using a comp 7th on a practice squad QB, but that's about it. I'm sure they can get someone undrafted for that.
Originally posted by teeohh:

wet bag of rocks....anybody....wet bag of rocks here
Hill won't be traded, no one will trade for him when they know he's going to be released. I doubt very highly that we draft a QB regardless of what happens.
I wouldn't be surprised if we draft a QB since Alex & Carr are short term solutions in my opinion. Might be a good idea to draft a QB and wait to develop like we are Nate Davis! We don't need to keep 4 QB's just cut one of them.
I doubt we draft a QB but it will have nothing to do with Shaun Hill. I think he will be released soon and will have absolutley no trade value at all.
No, surprisingly, there are more pressing needs.
oMLY IF bRADFORD OR cLAUSEN IS SITTING THERE AT #13.

My writing on this post is gangsta don't hate LOL