There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tebow in the first round ??????

Real GM has Tebow with the 9ers 17th pick .

http://football.realgm.com/src_feature_article/118/20100311/2010_nfl_mock_draft_version_80/

I like tebow in the 3rd round or later, but with the recent signing of Carr where would he fit in? Drop Nate Davis ? I dont think this will happen.
Originally posted by 9ernick:
Real GM has Tebow with the 9ers 17th pick .

http://football.realgm.com/src_feature_article/118/20100311/2010_nfl_mock_draft_version_80/

I like tebow in the 3rd round or later, but with the recent signing of Carr where would he fit in? Drop Nate Davis ? I dont think this will happen.

Bulls**t. Those guys don't know anything about football if they have Tebow going in the first.
I think somebody will take a chance on him in the 2nd or 3rd round.
I saw that ridiculous mock draft and was hoping someone post it here. You know it's a reach of a mock pick when the reasoning for having us taking Tebow at that spot is just as ridiculous.
Why would you even check that site? That writeup just shows how non credible they are.

It's friggin ignorant to think just because Singletary is highly religious that he's going to draft a player just for that.

If anything the 49ers have gotten burnt with Alex Smith coming from the Urban Meyer system...they're not going to spend a top 20 pick on a guy who is even less prepared than Smith was. Especially when it looks like Smith can finally prove whether he's a bust or not.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Why would you even check that site? That writeup just shows how non credible they are.

It's friggin ignorant to think just because Singletary is highly religious that he's going to draft a player just for that.

If anything the 49ers have gotten burnt with Alex Smith coming from the Urban Meyer system...they're not going to spend a top 20 pick on a guy who is even less prepared than Smith was. Especially when it looks like Smith can finally prove whether he's a bust or not.

Exactly. We need to trade our 2 firsts and our future first to select Jesus first overall.
Originally posted by GEEK:

Exactly. We need to trade our 2 firsts and our future first to select Jesus first overall.

I thought jesus said he was playing his senior year!
yikes this guy is all over the place in his mock
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by GEEK:

I thought jesus said he was playing his senior year!

Jesus goes where Tebow goes. It's a buy one get one free.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
yikes this guy is all over the place in his mock

I like the picks he has for us except the Tebow pick. Seems to follow our needs.
Clearly a mock not based on any knowledge of football.