There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you want to do another AB Webzone mock draft?

Do you want to do another AB Webzone mock draft?

Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
I am happy with whoever AB, but if I have a choice I'll take the Rams and Chiefs if available, and I am okay with one team to spread the mock draft love.

gave ya KC and DAL.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
nv, texas and 49ers18 let me see what can be done, we have 16 but im sure some members will be cool and let you guys in.

Cool. I said at the end of the last one that I'd be in for the post combine version, but I know you didn't start this madness.

If a team or two opens up, I'll gladly take them. If not, no worries. But you know my track record. I'll do the draft proud if given a slot.

PS - I tried once before and failed, but I would like to do a "real time" draft if anyone is interested. Say 10-15 people 2-3 teams each and 5 minute or less time limit. Like a fantasy draft.

Let's arrange somethin' like that after AB's draft. I remember doing it last year with Ghost...let's get 8 members - each with 1 division and we can go thru it pretty fast. It works really well.

If no one wants to arrange it, I'll do it after we finish off AB's draft.

That sounds good, if you wanna PM me and we can work it out when the time comes.

Will do.
nv, texas and 49ers18 let me see what can be done, we have 16 but im sure some members will be cool and let you guys in.

alright...cool...just pm me to let me know if i get in or not
Have fun guys! I'm gonna sit this one out.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
I am happy with whoever AB, but if I have a choice I'll take the Rams and Chiefs if available, and I am okay with one team to spread the mock draft love.

gave ya KC and DAL.

Okay.