LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 366 users in the forums

Do you want to do another AB Webzone mock draft?

Do you want to do another AB Webzone mock draft?

Originally posted by krizay:
Steelers. Or Steelers & Bengals depending on how you're doing this.

gave ya PIT and CIN.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I'd also like to join AB, I'll take any teams available (though I'd prefer Arizona and Tampa if either one isn't chosen)

Might I ask to add a Veterans only who have consistent postings parameter?

Also, if a person cannot actively be online for their choice to send a top 10 choices in order at least 5 picks before to one of the moderators?

Ok, you be in, gave ya ARZ, and Boise picked TB, give me another team that u wish to choose for.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

gave ya PIT and CIN.

gave ya PIT and CIN.

your welcome.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I'd also like to join AB, I'll take any teams available (though I'd prefer Arizona and Tampa if either one isn't chosen)

Might I ask to add a Veterans only who have consistent postings parameter?

Also, if a person cannot actively be online for their choice to send a top 10 choices in order at least 5 picks before to one of the moderators?

Ok, you be in, gave ya ARZ, and Boise picked TB, give me another team that u wish to choose for.

I'll take Detroit then too, and thanks for letting me participate again
No.. NO MORE WEBZONE MOCKS.

With all due respect to AB.. I am suffering from mock draft fatigue. I just wish the draft would get here already.
Is it full? I would very much like to be part, I can pick for almost anyone.
hey i want in on this if there are some teams left....PLEASE!!!!!!!
I'm definately in. Should I grab a team now? If so, I'd gladly take TB, New England, KC, Philly. In that order. I did see who was taken so far, so the first one of those available.

Those might be gone. DC and Oakland are my next choices. Let me know if I need to keep going.
[ Edited by TexasNiner on Mar 12, 2010 at 4:16 PM ]
nv, texas and 49ers18 let me see what can be done, we have 16 but im sure some members will be cool and let you guys in.

I am happy with whoever AB, but if I have a choice I'll take the Rams and Chiefs if available, and I am okay with one team to spread the mock draft love.
[ Edited by MntIdaGold on Mar 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM ]
I'll take Houston and Dallas.
nv, texas and 49ers18 let me see what can be done, we have 16 but im sure some members will be cool and let you guys in.

Cool. I said at the end of the last one that I'd be in for the post combine version, but I know you didn't start this madness.

If a team or two opens up, I'll gladly take them. If not, no worries. But you know my track record. I'll do the draft proud if given a slot.

PS - I tried once before and failed, but I would like to do a "real time" draft if anyone is interested. Say 10-15 people 2-3 teams each and 5 minute or less time limit. Like a fantasy draft.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Cool. I said at the end of the last one that I'd be in for the post combine version, but I know you didn't start this madness.

If a team or two opens up, I'll gladly take them. If not, no worries. But you know my track record. I'll do the draft proud if given a slot.

PS - I tried once before and failed, but I would like to do a "real time" draft if anyone is interested. Say 10-15 people 2-3 teams each and 5 minute or less time limit. Like a fantasy draft.

Let's arrange somethin' like that after AB's draft. I remember doing it last year with Ghost...let's get 8 members - each with 1 division and we can go thru it pretty fast. It works really well.

If no one wants to arrange it, I'll do it after we finish off AB's draft.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 12, 2010 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Let's arrange somethin' like that after AB's draft. I remember doing it last year with Ghost...let's get 8 members - each with 1 division and we can go thru it pretty fast. It works really well.

If no one wants to arrange it, I'll do it after we finish off AB's draft.

That sounds good, if you wanna PM me and we can work it out when the time comes.
Share 49ersWebzone