There are 274 users in the forums

Wonderlic Scores Leaked

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
How can I take that test. I want to see where I would score.

Sample questions

Man, if you can't score at least a 40 on that thing, you must be pretty stupid.

You get 12 minutes to answer 50 questions, I took the test and scored 34 and I know for certain that I am not stupid.

Alex Smith scored 40, Vince Young 7, Dan Marino scored 15, McNabb 14... so there is no correlating scores to NFL performance. OL guys score the highest on average..
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Sample questions

Man, if you can't score at least a 40 on that thing, you must be pretty stupid.

keep in mind the real test is 50 questions in 12 minutes.
i have taken the full test.....the sample..is not really a good....well...sample of the test.

TBH if you took the test in a pressure situation...then took the test AGAIN after you know what to expect.....You would have to diffrent scores.

Jason cambell scored a 19 the first time he took it a 32 the next time.

Smith scored a 38 i think Steve Young scored a 42 ( i think..) I forget the exact numbers to be honest but something like this. Dan Marino scored a 12 or some such low number.

For what its worth I scored a 39 the first time and a 43 the second...but I was only a test bed for human resources.... I did not have the outcome of millions of dollars and the pressure of the Combine hanging over my head when i took it.

my company ended up not using the test....since it is...welll....useless.

it cant measure someones effort so pretty much pointless for us...
didn't nate davis score like a 7?
Vince Young scored 7? People are surprised? Have you heard him speak in an interview? . . . he's not the brightest kid out there and lets thank God he was blessed as an athlete.

I think the Wonderlic test has some sort of relevance to a player and his ability to quickly break things down. I got a 40+ and mad I got the few that I missed wrong b/c of careless mistakes. Then again, I probably wouldn't have scored this high if I wasn't studying for my GMAT test.

I think what is really important and shouldn't be overlooked is the bench press (depending on the position but should be relevant for most positions except for db's). I think I read somewhere some of the OL put up 20 or were below this # in the 225lb bench. I was 170 and the most I did was 20 back in college!! These "athletes" need to put up higher #'s imo
Iupati scored a 13. I really don't like this guy's versatility. He might be fine at his natural position of LG, but I don't see him transitioning to tackle or anywhere else on the line very quickly.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Mar 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM ]
  • cupcheck
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by global_nomad:
didn't nate davis score like a 7?

Just looked it up.He score 11
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Iupati scored a 13. I really don't like this guy's versatility. He might be fine at his natural position of LG, but I don't see him transitioning to tackle or anywhere else on the line very quickly.

In fairness to him.. He hasn't lived in the US that long and English is not his native language..

And yes.. I do think he'll make an outstanding LG.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Sample questions

Yah I tried of them out, some where pretty easy. Some of them made you think a little bit.

Don't know why the NFL "tries" to keep the results a secret. Why not just have it public knowledge just like the 40 times and bench press results.

Social stigma.

I think more people would rather be called slow than stupid.

-9fA

Exactly. I'm 58; everybody knows I'm slow but they don't all know I'm stupid. Alright, no wise-ass remarks now.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Gerhart-posts-top-RB-Wonderlic-score.html

lol
Damn
I like this quote from the comments section:

"Wow. Spiller is a great back but he's the intellectual equivalent of my George Foreman Grill."
didnt gore score a 6

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Gerhart-posts-top-RB-Wonderlic-score.html

He's a running back. Who cares?
Share 49ersWebzone