There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Give credit to mount cody

After Alabama pro day he weiged in at 348 pounds losing 22 pounds since senior bowl and another 5 pounds after the combine he rexoniZed his weight problem and has been working hard to fix it I think a second round pick is more than fair for him and he can be our NT for te future
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
After Alabama pro day he weiged in at 348 pounds losing 22 pounds since senior bowl and another 5 pounds after the combine he rexoniZed his weight problem and has been working hard to fix it I think a second round pick is more than fair for him and he can be our NT for te future

Whose to say that the moment he gets his contract, in the off-seasons, he won't just balloon up again and become lazy?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
After Alabama pro day he weiged in at 348 pounds losing 22 pounds since senior bowl and another 5 pounds after the combine he rexoniZed his weight problem and has been working hard to fix it I think a second round pick is more than fair for him and he can be our NT for te future

Whose to say that the moment he gets his contract, in the off-seasons, he won't just balloon up again and become lazy?

It's pretty much a guarentee that they will be a weight claus in his contract similar to andre smith
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
After Alabama pro day he weiged in at 348 pounds losing 22 pounds since senior bowl and another 5 pounds after the combine he rexoniZed his weight problem and has been working hard to fix it I think a second round pick is more than fair for him and he can be our NT for te future

Whose to say that the moment he gets his contract, in the off-seasons, he won't just balloon up again and become lazy?

You can say that about every player.
IMO cody is the next Ted Washington. WELL worth a second round pick imo.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
IMO cody is the next Ted Washington. WELL worth a second round pick imo.

I wouldn't be mad.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
IMO cody is the next Ted Washington. WELL worth a second round pick imo.

Or he could be the DT version of Mike Williams who ate himself out of the league at WR.
He'll be gone in the first round, look at all of the NT that have been franchised. Some one will spend a first day pick on a plugger like mount cody!
I've been his biggest critic not necessarily of the talent but of the work ethic. If he continues to drop weight and play somewhere around 330, he's going to find a place on an NFL team.

If Franklin doesn't sign an extension, I fully expect them to find his replacement in the draft whether it be Dan Williams in the 1st or Cody in the 2nd.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
He'll be gone in the first round, look at all of the NT that have been franchised. Some one will spend a first day pick on a plugger like mount cody!

NEP! second round book it.
i've been sleeping on mt. cody since the season ended for some reason. i wouldn't mind drafting him in the 2nd. he's one helluva player
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I've been his biggest critic not necessarily of the talent but of the work ethic. If he continues to drop weight and play somewhere around 330, he's going to find a place on an NFL team.

If Franklin doesn't sign an extension, I fully expect them to find his replacement in the draft whether it be Dan Williams in the 1st or Cody in the 2nd.

agreed i criticized his work ethic but he is really working hard losing so many pounds in a matter of monthes i mean the guy is really trying and i think he will stay at 340 or 330 area and be a dominant NT in the nfl (especially if he comes here sing has a lot of workout sessions to keep him and every1 in shape)
As I said before, Cody will be a HOT commodity IF he is able to show focus and determination with his weight and preparedness. He has. Look at the other side of the spectrum with Anthony Davis who blew off his pro day!

Book it, he's going in the first now. He's always been awesome as a true 2-gapper and now he's proved he does have work ethic and can focus when needed.

If he did a "Davis", then yes second round grade...to us. If he does make it to the second, he won't get passed the top as they are a few 3-4 teams there that need an NT as well.

We shall see...by the way, I would love to have him.
I don't worry about guys with motivational issues, we got Coach Sing.

If we didn't already have Franklin, I'd say go get Cody. But we got bigger things to fix with our early picks.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
IMO cody is the next Ted Washington. WELL worth a second round pick imo.

I wouldn't be mad.

agree
...