There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Draft Prospect Tony Washington Had Sex With His Biological Sister

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,149
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:


why do you continue to post in this thread, i read your previous post and im sorry to hear that, but if this is gonna bug you just ignore it

What ever, man.
I really don't care.

He made a mistake as a kid and is remorseful now, that's all that matters.
Originally posted by mayo63:
My 2 year old daughter was molested by a family member and I'm still trying to cope with it, and that was 20 years ago. So if I seem a little offended by this, you have to excuse me. But, this s**t don't belong in here. I want to talk football not incest. Now, mods close this s**t up.

Okay there's a huge difference between this a 16 and 15 yo and what happened to your daughter. I'm really sorry about what happened...it really sucks. But this story has more in common with my cousin who kissed me on the cheek when I was 12 than your daughter who experienced a horrible thing.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I really don't care.

He made a mistake as a kid and is remorseful now, that's all that matters.

I agree with this.
T.O. nearly boned his sister.
what a sick b*****d
so someone caught them and called the popo? or one of them confessed
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
T.O. nearly boned his sister.

when this nearly happen?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by mayo63:
My 2 year old daughter was molested by a family member and I'm still trying to cope with it, and that was 20 years ago. So if I seem a little offended by this, you have to excuse me. But, this s**t don't belong in here. I want to talk football not incest. Now, mods close this s**t up.

Okay there's a huge difference between this a 16 and 15 yo and what happened to your daughter. I'm really sorry about what happened...it really sucks. But this story has more in common with my cousin who kissed me on the cheek when I was 12 than your daughter who experienced a horrible thing.

Exactly
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
It sucks for him....he was a kid, and to have a juvenile offense (meaning when he was a kid) follow you when you are adult is a little rediculous. IMO.

Civilazation all formed with brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers all having sex with each other and bearing children. In some parts of the world anyways...lol.

16 may be young, but it's not so young that you don't know not to f**k your sister.

depends on how they were raised, Obviously they didnt grow up raised properly to know these things....you do know that there are parts of the US that have like communities and familirs that do this withiut knowing right or wrong
f**ked his sister? That mother-f**ker!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
It sucks for him....he was a kid, and to have a juvenile offense (meaning when he was a kid) follow you when you are adult is a little rediculous. IMO.

Civilazation all formed with brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers all having sex with each other and bearing children. In some parts of the world anyways...lol.

16 may be young, but it's not so young that you don't know not to f**k your sister.

depends on how they were raised, Obviously they didnt grow up raised properly to know these things....you do know that there are parts of the US that have like communities and familirs that do this withiut knowing right or wrong

Ah, so it's all relative?
put his locker next to Shaun Hill
If the sex was consensual and he wasn't an adult, why does he have to register as a sex offender? Is his sister a registered sex offender? It doesn't make sense to have only one criminal if it wasn't rape.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
If the sex was consensual and he wasn't an adult, why does he have to register as a sex offender? Is his sister a registered sex offender? It doesn't make sense to have only one criminal if it wasn't rape.

she probably is too