There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My mock

Based on MadDog's big board:

1A Trent Williams OT - Biggest need and Combine performance will not put him out of reach at #13
1B Brandon Graham OLB - Great season plus great Senior Bowl brings him to the Bay
2 Nate Allen S - Need a safety who can cover and Allen looks like a great fit
3 Lamar Houston DE - Has been coming into his own in the Senior Bowl and the Combine; hopefully will push Balmer off the team.
4 Mardy Gilyard WR/KR Slot man and KR; doesn't work out well but comes alive on game day.
5 AJ Jefferson CB/KR - Bigger corner with ST ability as well
6 Brandon Carter OG - Another piece to the puzzle inside on the OL
6Comp Micah Johson ILB - Future replacement for TKO.
7 Colin Peek TE Alabama

The comp pick could be a 7th rounder and I know that it is a crapshoot past the third round. I think that this haul would definitely make the Niners a playoff contender.
love it
Not bad but I don't understand why people keep putting Gilyard so low. I don't see him getting out of the bottom 2nd round - early 3rd at worst.
I don't mind it but for me you need a guard taken rather earlier than the 6th to take Baas' position.
very good draft!

I'd be ecstatic with this, but I also really like the thought of getting Leon Washington from the Jets. So this would change things... but if the trade doesn't happen, this is great
Works for me . . . although I'm getting a man-crush on Jerry Hughes again. I'd love to pick him up in the 2nd and maybe go with Earl Thomas at #17.
Need an additional OT now that Pashos is gone.
Originally posted by rapid4:
Need an additional OT now that Pashos is gone.

True, but if we can keep Sims who can be the first string backup we can also bring Boone up from the PS (if he's developed enough -- which we don't really know about).
i love ittttttt
Originally posted by English:
I don't mind it but for me you need a guard taken rather earlier than the 6th to take Baas' position.
I like it other then getting another DE we are good at that position really. If I did anything different, I could see us taking Gilyard in the 3rd and drafting Joe McKnight in the 4th. OR take out the DE on the 3rd round, draft a guard earlier and swap out the TE for Darius Marshall in the 7th.
This would be a great mock!