There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mock w/ favorites

  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
My favorite players in this draft are Tebow, Spiller,Petrus! just to kill time my mock draft with favorite players while still trying to make it realistic. I would like to see other mocks with your favorite player.

1 Trent Williams OT
1 C.J Spiller RB
2 Kyle Wilson CB
3 Tim Tebow QB
4 Chad Jones S
5 Mitch Petrus G/C
6 Linvall Joseph DT
7 Brandon Lang DE/3-4 LB
It's not bad but I think someone takes Tebow before our 3rd round pick rolls around and I think Wilson goes before #49.

We also really have no need for Tebow. We couldn't coach up Alex Smith and he was more NFL ready than Tebow.


....then again I do love his intangibles.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
Originally posted by genus49:
It's not bad but I think someone takes Tebow before our 3rd round pick rolls around and I think Wilson goes before #49.

We also really have no need for Tebow. We couldn't coach up Alex Smith and he was more NFL ready than Tebow.


....then again I do love his intangibles.

It's just fun! I think Tebow may be gone late first/early second! I do hope Wilson is there for us.
Wilson and Jones will be gone by the time you picked them.
I would love the first 4
Imagine what we could do with Alex, Carr, and Tebow.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Imagine what we could do with Alex, Carr, and Tebow.

Yeah will have the triple bust show! Wow we just need tebow one more quaterback that comes from that florida system who can't play in the nfl. Way to go!!!!!!
Originally posted by noobie:
Wilson and Jones will be gone by the time you picked them.

And Lang
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
Originally posted by kstolai:
I would love the first 4

I didn't know Petrus bench 225 45 times and Lindvall 44 times. That might have kicked the draft up.
No way Chad Jones makes it past the second round.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
Originally posted by pwilly52:
No way Chad Jones makes it past the second round.


I thought he was good I didn't think he was 2nd rd. good especially for a Safety position.
no way in hell wilson lasts till our 2nd. he wont even make it outta the 1st.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Imagine what we could do with Alex, Carr, and Tebow.

Is it possible we can move to #1 overall and take him?
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Imagine what we could do with Alex, Carr, and Tebow.

Is it possible we can move to #1 overall and take him?[/quot

Anything is possible! especially with two picks in the 1st rd. it is really possible.