There are 196 users in the forums

Boy I like this Mock!!!!!!!!!!

boys and gals this won't take me very long to show you what we need to do to get back to the best in the west!

1.a trade from 13 to 22 and get Brandon Graham= Beast!
1.b draft the next ronnie lott get Taylor Mays= Beast!
2.a draft the next asante samuel Cb patrick= Beast!
2.b draft the next jeff otah rt Campbell= Beast
3. draft the next steve smith wr Jordan Shipley
4. draft the next tone setter rb from oregon forgot his name
5. draft the safety from south florida forgot his name
6. draft the purest pass rusher in this draft olb Scofield
7.draft the best te in history of the 7th round te peek!

Boy if this was to happen I would levitate on top of a pool stick in a whale mouth on top on the empire states building with the janitor drinking cool-aid!
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
boys and gals this won't take me very long to show you what we need to do to get back to the best in the west!

Boy if this was to happen I would levitate on top of a pool stick in a whale mouth on top on the empire states building with the janitor drinking cool-aid!

I love those guys.........

Campbell is expected to go in the top 15 with his work out numbers
lol you really love this mock!!!
Don't ever compare Taylor Mays to Ronnie Lott...
Jordan Shipley like Steve Smith? I would say Shipley is more like a Wes Welker type. Just my opinion though.
Oh boy.. I would really love this draft if:
* You hadnt just compared Taylor Fricking Mays to Ronnie Lott or draft him at all
* You actually named a real CB in round 2 instead of someone named "Patrick"
* You didnt draft Campbell at the end of rd 2 when he may be gone in first 8 picks
* want a bunch of guys whose name you forget

This has to be a joke. Right??????
Boy you got that wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Jordan Shipley like Steve Smith? I would say Shipley is more like a Wes Welker type. Just my opinion though.

because he's white right?
Originally posted by genus49:

this.

Failure
Failure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success.

Criteria for failure
The criteria for failure are heavily dependent on context of use, and may be relative to a particular observer or belief system. A situation considered to be a failure by one might be considered a success by another, particularly in cases of direct competition or a zero-sum game. Similarly, the degree of success or failure in a situation may be differently viewed by distinct observers or participants, such that a situation that one considers to be a failure, another might consider to be a success, a qualified success or a neutral situation.

It may also be difficult or impossible to ascertain whether a situation meets criteria for failure or success due to ambiguous or ill-defined definition of those criteria. Finding useful and effective criteria, or heuristics, to judge the success or failure of a situation may itself be a significant task.

Types of failure
Failure can be differentially perceived from the viewpoints of the evaluators. A person who is only interested in the final outcome of an activity would consider it to be an Outcome Failure if the core issue has not been resolved or a core need is not met. A failure can also be a process failure whereby although the activity is completed successfully, a person may still feel dissatisfied if the underlying process is perceived to be below expected standard or benchmark.

1. Failure to anticipate
2. Failure to perceive
3. Failure to carry out a task

Loser is a derogatory term for a person who is (according to the standards of the observer) generally unsuccessful.

Train wreck at Montparnasse, France, an example of a failure. 1895

N00b wreck at 49ers Webzone, an example of mock failure. 2010
Originally posted by genus49:

he couldnt be serious....could he?
[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Mar 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM ]

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Fincham11:

because he's white right?

duh.

Were you on top of a pool stick when you typed this?
Share 49ersWebzone