LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

I Want Winners

Coach Sing wants winners. Scotty wants big football players. What I want, and what I think most fans want are guys who can just flat out play, regarless if they lack a few inches or are a little slower, as long as there talent shows up on the feild I am happy. This probaly falls along the lines of what coach Sing is saying, but I think Scot needs to be careful that he dosen't become fixated on size and miss a very good player. Dashaun Jackson anyone? Shoot he'd likely draft Jim Druckenmiller over Joe Montana if they were in the same draft.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Mar 10, 2010 at 3:48 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Coach Sing wants winers. Scotty wants big football players. What I want, and what I think most fans want are guys who can just flat out play, regarless if they lack a few inches or are a little slower, as long as there talent shows up on the feild I am happy. This probaly falls along the lines of what coach Sing is saying, but I think Scot needs to be careful that he dosen't become fixated on size and miss a very good player. Dashaun Jackson anyone? Shoot he'd likely draft Jim Druckenmiller over Joe Montana if they were in the same draft.

Wash your mouth out!
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I Want Weiners.

A winner would know how to spell.
i want winers too
''This is Coach Singletary for Pine Ridge Winery and yes.........I want Winers.''
Is your name really Chris Hansen?
Let's see what our friends at dictionary.com have to say....

Winner: 'One that wins, especially a victor in sports or a notably successful person.'

Winer: 'a dark reddish color, as of red wines.'
Originally posted by cubanb:

great, thanks for making the webzone a spelling b contest again. what is wrong with you people?

Originally posted by Daniel2778:

great, thanks for making the webzone a spelling b contest again. what is wrong with you people?

I'm all for letting little mistakes go. This is not a little mistake.

IMO proper spelling shows that your educated. I'm not saying the OP isn't educated, but nobody takes people seriously who say stuff like "i thnk we shuld trade 4 giather bcuz he iz gud."
I want a spellchecker!
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I want a spellchecker!

Yeah? Well I'm a freakin' magician, and I want a checkspeller!

Wants are like noses: everyone's got one...

What's wrong with you? Why don't you have any respect for the language?
Share 49ersWebzone