LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Kyle Wilson > Joe Haden

Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by teeohh:
we need a corner with dreads

If Revis Island doesn't need dreads then neither do we.

I say wait to Haden's Pro Day before we completely dismiss him.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Mar 7, 2010 at 10:34 AM ]
Meanwhile, I think Boise State CB Kyle Wilson is someone the 49ers will be thinking -- hard -- about as the draft approaches ...

interesting to hear that from Barrows
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by teeohh:
we need a corner with dreads

If Revis Island doesn't need dreads then neither do we.

I say wait to Haden's Pro Day before we completely dismiss him.

we would be much more fierce with a corner with dreads..just saying

they just look f**king dope
Loved this hit at the fiesta bowl.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Mar 7, 2010 at 1:13 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'd be happy with either one of them. But I'd rather have Wilson more for his return duties.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I think it's close and I would much rather the 49ers trade down from 17 to the 20-25 range and get Kyle Wilson than draft Haden at 13 or 17

it would be nice to trade out of the 13 slot for a mid 20's and a late 3rd early 4th round pick. Then grab wilson there.
Haden is the better corner, but we get a returner AND a solid corner in Wilson which means we can forget about Spiller, who I think is extremeley overrated.
My honest opinion on haden is that he's alittle overrared. I say that because UF plays a 335 type D and they usually have over the top help for their corners which means the CB's can play more aggressive and jump routes more. They usually always have 1 guy at the 'eraser' positon that plays center field to cover anything deep. UF had a great pass rush and usually jump on teams early to force them to pass which plays into the 335 D. It helps when you have guys like Spikes and Dunlap chasing the QB. In the SECCG Haden was pretty much a nonfactor because that dominate UF D got ran over.
Share 49ersWebzone