Okay so far we've not done anything via Free Agency. So I'll just assume we get nothing for now.
1. A. CJ Spiller -RB Clemson- I've been back and forth on this pick but I know he's a playmaker and we need a good spell for Gore. Plus if we pass on him Seattle will snatch him up.
1.B. Kyle Wilson - CB Boise State - This guys got the speed Haden seems to not have and could be the best CB in the draft.
2. Vlad Ducasse - OT- Umass- We need a RT why waste a first round pick on one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qdDdaz3Rw
3. John Asamoah -G- Illinois- With this tandem we should be set along the Oline for next season.
4. Mardy Gilyard - WR - Cin- Some people have this guy going higher, myself I think come draft time, alot of teams will be looking at a mediocre 40, came out of Brian Kelly's system. I believe by draft time this guy falls a little . Good for us because he cures our kr/pr problems and could be a great downfield option.
5. Jevan Snead - QB Miss - I've seen this guy look horrible, but the fact is, he does have the arm to make the throws, we're not certain any of our QB's on our roster are going to be hear for the long term. So here its safe to take a flyer on a good arm and hope Mike Johnson can create him into a good QB.
6. Myron Rolle - SS_ FSU - Could turn out to be the steal of the draft, obviously he's smart enough for the game. He doesnt fail at anything, his time off will drop him down in the draft.
7. Jim Dray - TE - Stanford - We ran last season with only 2 tight ends I would think we'll land another in the draft .
Okay so other then LB which we have a ton of them I think I addressed all our areas. Gave us 2 playmakers on offense, 2 good olinemen that could be starters very soon. 1 great CB, 1 high promise safety and a blocking tight end. Along with Snead who could be a golden choice or a dud it seems to be a decent try at my March mock draft.
Originally I was gonna take Haden, but I was turned off by his lack of high end speed and the fact that Florida produces way more busts then stars . I decided to take Spiller then Wilson. Sound off guys Im sure some hate it.