There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Combine Mock (first 48 picks)

1 Stl Bradford
2 Det Suh
3 TB McCoy
4 Was Okung
5 KC McClain
6 Den Berry
7 Cle Claussen
8 Oak Mays
9 Buf Bulaga
10 Jax JPP
11 Den Dez Bryant
12 Mia Kindle
13 SF Anthony Davis
14 Sea Trent Williams
15 NYG CJ Spiller
16 Ten Joe Haden
17 SF Brandon Grahm
18 Pit Mike Iupati
19 Atl Dan Morgan
20 Hou Earl Thomas
21 Cin Carlos Dunlap
22 NWE Ryan Mathews
23 GB Charles Brown
24 Phi Sean Witherspoon
25 Bal Kyle Wilson
26 AZ Dan Williams
27 Dal Odrick
28 SD Dwyer
29 NYJ Goldn Tate
30 Min Brian Price
31 Ind Pouncy
32 NO Jerry Hughes
33 Stl Roger Saffold
34 Det Vladimir Ducasse
35 TB Everson Griffen
36 KC Jason Fox
37 Was Bruce Campbell
38 Cle McCourty
39 Oak Terrance Cody
40 Sea Toby Gerhart
41 Buf Arrelious Benn
42 NWE Spikes
43 Mia Brandon LaFell
44 TB Damian Williams
45 Den Alualu
46 NYG Daryl Washington
47 Car Dymarious Thomas
48 NWE Ricky Sapp
49 SF Jahvid Best

RD3 projection: Javier Arenas

Don't want to write descriptions, but can defend any pick (had a hard time with CAR in rd. 2 tho)
[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Mar 6, 2010 at 11:07 AM ]
You didn't have the Niners getting C.J. Spiller. He is the savior of our franchise. If you don't adjust your draft to show that then it is just wrong. Heaven forbid you project two players that are rated where they are being picked and not the player that most people on the Zone have dubbed our MUST pick.

I like your mock, but I dont see McClain going that high at all, but thats just my opinon. I dont think you mean Dan Morgan though, its Derrick. Prepare to get shredded for not projecting the Niners to take Spiller.
[ Edited by 4DNinersSon on Mar 5, 2010 at 10:24 PM ]
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
You didn't have the Niners getting C.J. Spiller. He is the savior of our franchise. If you don't adjust your draft to show that then it is just wrong. Heaven forbid you project two players that are rated where they are being picked and not the player that most people on the Zone have dubbed our MUST pick.

I like your mock, but I dont see McClain going that high at all, but thats just my opinon. I dont think you mean Dan Morgan though, its Derrick. Prepare to get shredded for not projecting the Niners to take Spiller.

It's a reach for McClain, but I can't help but think that Pioli will reach for someone who will fit his mold of player perfectly. This year it's McClain. His connection to Nick Saban will also help.
Pretty good mock. It's not easy trying to predict 48 picks. So I give props. I'd definatly be happy with a davis/graham 1st rd and beast 2nd. My only disagreement would be arenas in the 3rd. I think there's gonna be some solid guards available that might be pretty intising. Solid work and thanks for the read.
Toby Gerhart takened b4 Best? I don't think so
Originally posted by kronik:
Toby Gerhart takened b4 Best? I don't think so

Haha you are crazy to think otherwise! Ya, lets take a white running back. I don't care if he is Alstott incarnate, but spiller is a homerun threat. Gerhart is not.
[ Edited by cubanb on Mar 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM ]
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
1 Stl Bradford
2 Det Suh
3 TB McCoy
4 Was Okung
5 KC McClain
6 Den Berry
7 Cle Claussen
8 Oak Mays
9 Buf Bulaga
10 Jax JPP
11 Den Dez Bryant
12 Mia Kindle
13 SF Anthony Davis
14 Sea Trent Williams
15 NYG CJ Spiller
16 Ten Joe Haden
17 SF Brandon Graham


I believe SEATTLE has the 6th.
Originally posted by Bay9er:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
1 Stl Bradford
2 Det Suh
3 TB McCoy
4 Was Okung
5 KC McClain
6 Den Berry
7 Cle Claussen
8 Oak Mays
9 Buf Bulaga
10 Jax JPP
11 Den Dez Bryant
12 Mia Kindle
13 SF Anthony Davis
14 Sea Trent Williams
15 NYG CJ Spiller
16 Ten Joe Haden
17 SF Brandon Graham


I believe SEATTLE has the 6th.

Brandon Marshall.
Originally posted by Bay9er:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
1 Stl Bradford
2 Det Suh
3 TB McCoy
4 Was Okung
5 KC McClain
6 Den Berry
7 Cle Claussen
8 Oak Mays
9 Buf Bulaga
10 Jax JPP
11 Den Dez Bryant
12 Mia Kindle
13 SF Anthony Davis
14 Sea Trent Williams
15 NYG CJ Spiller
16 Ten Joe Haden
17 SF Brandon Graham


I believe SEATTLE has the 6th.

When Seattle signs Marshall, they will be giving up their 6th pick to Denver
Originally posted by kronik:
Toby Gerhart takened b4 Best? I don't think so

I had Best here, and then I went back and looked at how each performed against USC. I think Pete Carroll will remember that USC was able to hold Best under 50 yards, while Gerhart shredded the SC defense. The show Gerhart put on that day will get him very strong considerations from Pete Carroll.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,400 for RollinWith21n52.
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by kronik:
Toby Gerhart takened b4 Best? I don't think so

Haha you are crazy to think otherwise! Ya, lets take a white running back. I don't care if he is Alstott incarnate, but spiller is a homerun threat. Gerhart is not.

I'm not even sure what you're saying...
I'd be happy with it. Why did you pick Davis over Williams? Davis seems to be falling and Williams seems to be moving up. Just curious.
OT + Graham + Jahvid Best? Count me in.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,812
49ers pick #49 not #48. Sorry.
The only way the Seahawks give up #6 is if they get more picks back (11 or round 2 and 3)
If not it's #14